Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Find Peace (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"May I have the esteemed honor of knowing your name, my fair maiden?" He asked. His voice was low and husky, a faint accent curling into his words.

He made an interested noise, "How lovely. After the constellation, Leo, yes? A beautiful summer name for one who lights up a room as you do."

"I'm called Ares. My father had a fascination of mythology." He said with a faint roll of his eyes. They were such a beautiful shade of pale blue.

"I.. love it.." she said. What was wrong with her? She couldn't speak, she couldn't think about anything else besides him.

She made a noise as she curtsied. "Wait.. are.. we done....? Please, this night is so wonderful.. would you.. accompany me for the night..?"

He laughed softly, "Only the dance is done. The party is over when there is no one left to celebrate." He said before nudging his head, "Come, we'll sit on the balcony."

She smiles and nods as she moves with him. "I.. thank you.. if you don't mind me asking, how do you know this home so well..?"

He smiled playfully before jokingly looking around to make sure it was safe before leaning over her ear, his breath tickling her flesh, "I'm the baron.." He whispered.

He shook his head, "It was no trouble.." He said. His eyes ghosted over the faint bruises she still had but said nothing for now.

She blushes and hides her face. "I.. I thank you, your grace but.. I.. I'm not so certain... my hus.." she trails off and sighs. "My husband doesn't seem to think so.." she said. It seemed as though the life drained from her at the mere mention of her husband.

His expression hardened slightly, "He is a fool to not worship the very ground in which you step. To relish being in the same space you breathe in. To beg your affections like the repugnant animal he seems to be."

"I.. I'm not sure.. I did love him once.. but.. something ha- rather.. something did not happen.. and.. well, he changed..." she said

Back
Top Bottom