Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Find Peace (1×1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

"No.. I.. I thank you for the invitation but.. he was very.. very firm on his stance.. and.. he's not the same man he is in public.." she said, lifting her sleeve a bit to show blueish purple handprints on her wrists.

He frowned heavily, "Sweetie, you deserve a night to yourself. Please...I will deal with him. He will listen to me."

She smiles faintly and nods as she moves to buy a few things. She went to the seamstress and checked on the status of her dress that she had commissioned a while ago, when the ball was announced. She had always planned on going.

"Hello, Liona!" Camilla greeted brightly, "Come to check on your dress again~?" Her tone was a playful tease.

She giggled and moved to grab the dress to show her, "It'll be done in time, I promise." She assured.

Camilla waved her hand. It was a dark blue fabric with black accents and silver embroidery. It looked a bit low cut but not immodest, more flattering than anything. It would definitely fit her bust and hips well.

"You're welcome. I promise to get it done before the ball. I'll let you know, I promise." She smiled.

As the days passed, the night of the ball was fast approaching. It would only be another couple days. She almost had the coin for her dress. She hadn't been this excited in years.

He chuckled, "We all deserve some joy, don't we?" He said, "How is your dress coming? I bet it's lovely.."

"It's perfect.. I have all the coin I need for it.. how are you going to deal with Ethan..?" She asked softly.

Back
Top Bottom