Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She grunted weakly when he pressed down on her wound, but she merely stared blankly like before.

“Kill me.” Would be the only words Jin would speak, even when the emergency services came and took her away, she wouldn’t speak a single word.

Hidemune went with her just to make sure she was ok; he felt inclined to see this through. He called the estate and let everyone know so they went get angry when the groceries were late.

Minehime has taken to following Kojurou around, but she did keep her distance, not wanting to bother him.

Minehime was watching him from the edge of his field, peeking through the foliage at him. “But...”

“He went to the hospital.” She said, digging through the dirt for worms. “Found a lady.”

She shook her head, digging her phone from her pocket and handing Kojurou her phone. “Texting me said she was shot, eye hurt.” He said.

Probably a mugging. It wasn't super uncommon; a handful or two of young idiots trying to take property from Masamune popped up every now and again. He looked through the conversation with a noise, Hidemune must've been pretty shaken, there was a lot of typos.

Minehime picked through Kojurou’s garden as he looked through the messages on her phone. “Nii-san said she was shot, was it because she was bad?”

"Not really, a good portion of the time it's because the people who did the shooting are trying to upset Masamune-sama..." He answered before giving her phone back.

She took her phone and pocketed it, giving a small nod. “Will we still get food today? I’m hungry.”

"I'm sure Hidemune will still bring home food." He told her before sitting back and giving her some money, "Why don't you get some lunch to tide you over, hm?"

She smiled brightly and took the money happily. “Thank you!” She said happily, then scampered off to get food.

He shook his head, smiling softly as he was faintly reminded of Masamune as a child.
Hidemune came home a few hours later with tons of bags of food, putting everything up and starting on dinner when Masamune came in.
"Hey, kid, what took you so long?"
"Ah, gomen! I found a woman dying on my way to the store, I wanted to help her!" Hidemune answered

Minehime was in the kitchen already, digging through the bags of food as she searched for another snack before dinner; she was a scrawny bottomless pit.

That was exactly what Minehime had been searching for; moving over and taking the snacks. She shoved the sweets in her pockets and tore open the rice crackers, munching on them happily.

Back
Top Bottom