Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

This really got Megohime going, a throaty moan being hidden by her biting her hand. Her whole body trembled, and she continued to stoke his cock and fondle him. “Touch me more..” She said, though now, it sounded a bit more like begging.

He moved his free hand and groped her breast roughly as he bit and sucked on her neck and shoulder. He was throbbing harder and more frequently in her hand, signaling his impending climax.

Megohime whimpered softly when he groped her breast roughly, making her own body tremble as she came closer to her climax. “Masamune..!” She gasped softly. “F-Fuck... I want you to finish inside me..”

Megohime shook her head. “Let there be a mess.” She was breathing a little unevenly as well, her inner thighs twitching.

He moved and pulled her over him, pressing the head of his cock against her entrance before sliding her down over him, moaning lowly behind clenched teeth.

Megohime gasped and shuddered, already her inner walls trembling around his cock, tightening and twitching in pleasure. She gripped the edge of the tub, pressing her chest flush against his, rolling her hips forward as she straddled his.

The water sloshed as he moved her slowly before he became annoyed and drained some of the water out to reduce the noise. "That's better." He huffed and started moving her again.

She kissed his neck up to his ear, gently taking his lobe between her teeth. He could hear her ragged breathing, her small gasps as he thrust into her, finally making her climax with a soft moan.

His finely trimmed claws dug into her skin, not enough to draw blood but definitely enough to leave a pleasant sting. He moved her hips rougher and quicker, desperate for his own release.

The rough treatment was almost enough to get Megohime going again, but she kissed his neck gently to focus elsewhere.

It didn't take very long for Masamune to finally finish, filling her with all he had to give. His breathing was heavy, his body hot with a flush, but he held her close as he started coming down.

Megohime sat in his lap, not moving away as she kissed over his scales, occasionally licking droplets of water from his neck and shoulders.

She nodded, still a bit out of breath. “Yeah..” She relaxed against him, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him.

“I love you, too.” She said softly, enjoying simply relaxing on top of him in the warm water.

((Next plan~?))

((Si!))

"I'm gonna go get the restock for the estate, does anyone want anything?" Hidemune called.
"Yeah, bring back some lunch!" One of the men called. Hidemune smiled widely.
"I'll see what I can manage!" He said.

It had been several months since the last incident with Kojurou and the eyeball he had recieved in the mail, and Matsunaga’s child had been birthed the day before. Jin has been crammed into the trunk of a car- which made her legs ache unbearably -and they drive for what seemed to be hours.

After a while of driving, the car finally stopped and she was pulled from the trunk. Without a second thought, Matsunaga emptied two rounds into her stomach before he and his men got back in the car and drove away.

Jin had been dumped where she assumed Matsunaga thought it would be appropriate: in an alleyway between the dumpsters. She didn’t care, she simply laid where she was tossed, staring up at the sky blankly.

She was clearly in no state for anything, her legs were crooked, needle marks still visible in her arm, eye torn from its socket, the only thing odd was that all of her wounds seemed cared for, all except the gunshot wounds in her gut.

Back
Top Bottom