Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

“No!” Minehime moved away from his grasp, moving over to Kojurou and hugging the defeated man. “He’s nice to me, he gave me a bed, and he doesn’t make me wear the weights and chains! He doesn’t beat me either!” Tears fell down her cheeks. “He’s nice!”

"He nearly killed my mate! Beat her into the goddamn mud, is that nice?!" Masamune shouted at her. Hidemune moved closer.
"M...Masamune-sama, please, she doesn't fully understand yet..." He said.

Minehime looked over her shoulder at Masamune, tears in her eyes. “He’s nicer than you. You hit me.” She said.

Masamune was about ready to explode, "Get her out of my sight before I throw her into the street! Kojurou is gonna spend some time in the brood room!" The gang members all had to pull Minehime off Kojurou with all their strength before tossing her to Hidemune, who held her tightly. They hoisted up Kojurou and dragged him inside.

Minehime watched Kojurou as he was dragged away, glaring at the ground. “I hate him..!” She muttered.
Megohime was helped to her feet and led to Masamune, covered in mud and neck starting to bruise.

"That's enough, Minehime..." Hidemune said gently, "Come on, let's go color..."
Masamune tilted her head up gently and frowned, "Jesus, you ok...? Does it hurt a lot?"

“Strangely my eyes hurt more than my throat.” She croaked, letting him examine her neck. “I’m ok though, really.”

Megohime nodded, looking at her mud-caked Kimono with a frown. “Yeah... This ones done for..” She muttered, bending down to pick up her okobo. “Let’s just go inside.”

“Only if you’ll wash my hair~” She purred as they moved inside the estate, heading for Masamune’s room.

Megohime undressed, using a wet washcloth to remove most of the mud before climbing into the tub or hot water. “Are you sure you can handle this kind of heat~?” She teased.

“Of course,” She pulled her hair ornaments from her hair and set them on the edge of the tub, letting her hair fall down her back. “Who’s gonna wash my back~?”

Megohime gently nestled up against his chest, leaning against him. “This is perfect~” She sighed, taking his arms and wrapping them around her waist, linking her fingers with his.

“It’s perfect for right now..” She said, closing her eyes and leaning forward a bit so he could kiss more of her skin, in fact, she moved her hair over her shoulder so Masamune could see her entire back.

“Briefly.” She said softly, slowly rubbing water over her arms and hands to clean herself. “But you can tell me again..”

Megohime smiled softly, enjoying the compliments; she made a soft noise as she ran water over his legs, gently washing his legs.

Back
Top Bottom