Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

((Now it’s working!))

Megohime simply sat where she was, eyes closed as she enjoyed Masamune’s hands on her. Her tattoo was still quite vibrant, only now she had a nasty burn scar on her shoulder from her time in the Toyotomi labs- a scar from the burns marring the dragons face, more specifically his right eye.

“What is?” Megohime glanced over her shoulder at him, looking at him curiously. She knew she had burns on her back and legs, but she couldn’t exactly see her back perfectly, so the location of the scar went unnoticed by her.

"Your burn right here is over the dragon's right eye.." He told her, "I would say it's ironic but that doesn't seem like the right use of the word.."

“Maybe it’s because of your bad influence on me.” She said softly, but her tone was teasing; she leaned back against his chest, looking down at the water of the tub.

She rolled onto her side, careful not to slosh the water or sit on him, looking up at him and letting the scales on his jaw gently. “Maybe, I still need a little convincing though.”

“Mm... With your hands.” She said softly, letting her fingers ghost down to the scales on his shoulder and chest.

Megohime took his hand with hers, guiding his hand over her breast and down her stomach, pushing it between her legs. “Somewhere like here..” She said softly, cheeks flushed a bit.

Megohime closed her eyes again, nodding and letting out a soft sigh. “Yeah... Just like that..” She murmured, breathing against his chest, relaxing in the hot water.

He nodded, not saying a word as he pleasured her, wanting her to enjoy herself. His lips trailed over the slowly forming bruise along her neck, soft and slow.

She started to squirm a bit, biting her lip and letting out a shaky breath. “Fuck... Can I touch you..?” She asked, not nothing to hide a soft moan.

Megohime reached into the water, giving his member a few encouraging strokes to get him going. She kissed and licked the water drops from his chest, kissing his scales gently.

He swelled in her hand almost too quickly; her touch obviously exciting him. He let out a gentle huff of hot air, eye half lidded as he watched her.

She whimpered softly against his flesh, leaving small love bites on his chest and shoulder. She stroked his cock slowly, teasing the tip of his erection with her thumb. He couldn’t quite tell how wet she was sitting in the tub, but he could definitely feel the heat from her womanhood.

He pushed a finger into her slowly, to see if he could and if she wanted it. A moan rumbled lowly in his chest as she worked him, his erection throbbing gently in her hand.

She didn’t seem to mind, only moaning weakly as he pushed into her, making her work him a little faster. She bit down on his shoulder, rocking her hips a bit.

He huffed, more hot air coming out with his breaths as he pushed another finger into her and pumped them slowly, palming her clit as he worked her.

“Use your flames..” Megohime gasped, groping and stroking him. “And bite me..” She demanded.

Back
Top Bottom