Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

This was completely common for how Jin spent the last four months, in the beginning, Matsunaga didn’t bother coming in to see her, but now, every month like clock work he would come in, force himself on her multiple times, then leave. She didn’t care anymore, she didn’t have the mental capacity to care, she was on so many drugs, she couldn’t even understand speech anymore. However, a new development occurred; whenever Matsunaga entered the room, she simply spread her legs for him.
She wasn’t taking to his seed however, Matsunaga having to try over and over, and yet she never became pregnant. The doctor told him she was fertile, and shouldn’t have any issues becoming pregnant, but that it sometimes took many tries before she would take.

It didn't stop Matsunaga from constantly trying. He wasn't one to give up after all. And eventually his efforts were rewarded; Jin's bi-monthly physical confirmed that she had finally become pregnant with Matsunaga's child. Pleased with himself, Matsunaga decided that Jin didn't really need to see him much anymore and left her in the care of the nurses to ensure the survival of his child. They made sure she had the proper prenatal care as well as made sure she stayed healthy for the birth.
Though, about three months in to her pregnancy, Matsunaga came back. And with her having to be off most of the drugs he had her on to prevent any harm coming to the child, she could tell it was not a friendly visit.

Jin was still bound to the bed by the leather restraints, by now she had a leather bit also in her mouth; seeing as how she had nearly chewed her tongue off, she wasn’t allowed to have it out. That of course meant no solid foods, and all of her meals were fed by a tube forced down her throat. She was still quite unresponsive even off of the drugs, only following people with her eyes and nothing more.

"It's good to see you after so long." He said, "I just have something a bit important I want to do." He moved and held her head down before he started gouging out her right eye.

Jin’s heart monitor started to fly off the charts, but strangely enough, Jin didn’t struggle or scream. Her other eye was wide open as he popped her right eye from its socket, ripping it away from her head.

He pulled it from the socket with little effort and left the room, the doctors and nurses trying to stabilize her to keep any and all stress off the baby.

The strain between Kojurou and Masamune at the estate was still rather high, and Megohime did her best to keep the two separated, even going as far as to entertain Masamune to keep him busy and his mind off of Kojurou. Still, there was only so much she could do to keep them apart.

Megohime was laid out in his lap again, looking up at him as he played with her hair. She didn’t mind servicing Masamune, especially if it meant there would be less fighting- it terrified her and destroyed the estate. “Do you want me to suck you off again?” She asked.

Megohime nodded, keeping her eyes on him. “Sure, I have plenty of time to listen.” She said gently.

“Kojurou doesn’t seem like the kind of guy to only be fuck buddies.” Megohime pointed out. “Look, I’ve dealt with a lot of men in my life, and Kojurou is painfully traditional. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had feelings for her.”

Megohime smiled softly and reached up to touch his cheek gently. “And why do I get the feeling you would react the same way if it were me who died?”

He looked to her and touched his forehead to hers, "I would hunt down who ever took you from me and make them regret it for the rest of their life." He said softly.

Megohime closed her eyes, letting out a soft sigh. “You better make them hurt if they do.” She said softly, gently running her fingers through his hair.

“Good.” She said softly, then kissed his cheek gently. “But you have to promise me you’ll live on, even if I die.”

Megohime laughed and stole his pipe. “You seriously suck sometimes.” She joked, taking a drag of tobacco.

Megohime took another drag with a small chuckle. “It really isn’t all that hard to tame you, you know~” She teased. “Or maybe you really just like getting your dick sucked~”

“Only the best whores for the Dragon of the North~” She smirked back at him, sticking her tongue out a bit.

Back
Top Bottom