Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Jin looked up at Kojurou, her eyes dull, but gentle still. He knew already what she thought on the situation, and that she wouldn’t blame him at all for whatever he chose.

He lowered his gaze, "Her hand..." He muttered. Matsunaga untied Jin's arm and set her hand out flat before stepping on it hard, feeling the bones and her fingers crunch under his heel.

Jin screamed in agony, clenching her teeth hard so she focused on something else rather than try to pull her hand away, which was sill pinned under Matsunaga’s foot. Bastard had even gone so far as to crush her dominant right hand.

Kojurou jerked and gnashed his teeth together. Matsunaga moved his foot away and looked back to Kojurou.
"Now, the next thing she'll lose: her ability to walk or to speak?" He asked. Kojurou felt helpless; one of the strongest men in Oshuu and he couldn't even help the woman he loved.
"Walk..." Kojurou muttered and Matsunaga grabbed a pipe before breaking both of Jin's legs.

Jin tried to prepare herself for the agony of having her legs broken, but it was much worse than she had imagined. One leg had the tibia and fibula broken, and for her other leg, he simply smashed her kneecap. She lay on the floor, cradling her crushed hand, doing her best to not move and cause more pain from her legs.

"Now then. Last question," Matsunaga moved over her and looked to Kojurou, "Should I fuck her with a knife or with my cock."
"You son of a bitch!"
"Answer the question." Matsunaga stated, "Or the default will be the knife."

Jin looked up at Kojurou, sweating and shaking from the pain, but she still looked at Kojurou with gentle eyes. She gave a nod, signaling again, whichever he chose would be fine with her.

Kojurou let his head drop, "Not the knife..." He muttered. Matsunaga put his hand to his ear.
"With what, then?" He asked. Kojurou shook his head.
"Don't make me say it..."
"You have to." Matsunaga said. Kojurou shook hard, clenching his fists.
"With...with your cock..." He answered, voice strained. Matsunaga smirked and opened his pants, freeing his cock and pushing Jin's legs open.

Jin cried out when Hisehide touched her broken legs, but didn’t struggle, laying out flat on her back unmoving. When he forced her legs open however, he would discover blood coming from her womanhood, more than likely caused by the medication administered to force the life from her womb.

"Hm." He made a noise but ignored it as he took her roughly, not caring if she cried out or even begged. In fact, he covered her mouth if her cries got on his nerves. Kojurou was shaking so hard, wishing the limiter wasn't on, wishing he could get free. He felt so helpless to save her, it made him sick.

And indeed she did cry out in pain, the way he took her roughly and without proper care, the way her legs jostled as he thrust into her over and over- it made her see white spots. When he did cover her mouth, she didn’t bite down, tears streaming steadily from her broken eyes, not trying anymore to hide the pain she was in.

Matsunaga used her until he was satisfied, moving to clean up when he was finished. Kojurou looked up at Jin's eyes filled with heart ache.
"I'm so sorry, Jin...I'm so, so sorry..." He muttered.

Jin didn’t speak, she only shook her head, closing her eyes to blink away her tears. She swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat; her whole body ached, and the pain was intense, but she managed out three quiet words. “I love you.”

"Well, now, I think we can end our little meeting here. Kotaro." Matsunaga said and Kotaro knocked Kojurou unconscious before unshackling him and taking him to be returned.

When Kojurou regained consciousness next, he was back in his private garden, laying in the dirt amongst his beloved plants.

He laid there numbly for a second before tears fell from his eyes slowly. Here he was, safe at his lord's estate, but Jin was still in terrible danger, and there wasn't anything he could do. He didn't know how long he had been out, Matsunaga could be long gone by now.

Not even an hour would pass, and already on the news, was the report of a fire at Kawabe estate. The entire building was lost, but only one reported casualty, a woman, trapped in the blaze and lost to fire. The Kawabe estate, the same estate Jin ran her business out of.
Quite a few of Masamune's men gathered around the televisions in the bar, watching the report live.

"Jesus..." Masamune muttered before looking back at Kojurou, "Hey, Kojurou, did you-" He stopped when he saw the look of horror on Kojurou's face, "Kojurou?"
"Wasn't Jin and Katakura-sama sort of a thing?" The men started whispering to themselves before they all got up and bowed deeply to Kojurou.
"We are deeply sorry for your loss, Katakura-sama." They all said solemnly.

They were still fighting the fire that consumed the estate, flames raging on the west wing of the estate, but seventy-five percent of the flames were contained so far.
Megohime looked to Kojurou, frowning heavily, it was painfully clean they were more than just friends with benefits.

"Kojurou, do you-"
"I want to be alone." Kojurou turned and headed to his room. Masamune turned back to his warm sake and made a face.
"I don't think I've ever seen him so bent out of shape before.."

Eighteen months would pass after the murder of the gun runner Jin Kawabe, only it was labeled as a tragic accident after four months of investigation by police. No one knew she was a gun runner however, all excluding her clients, so the only ones who mourned her loss were the remainder of her family, and her clients. They eventually would all go elsewhere, and soon it was like the incident had never happened, all except one man.

Kojurou spent a good portion of his time either in his room or tending to his garden. And when he was doing neither, he was fighting. At first it was just whoever he could get his hands on when he was running errands, but it started progressing slowly toward the other gang members. They understood he was still mourning, Jin had been very close to him, but that didn't mean they would let him just beat on them.

Most members did their best to stay out of his way, even some of the girls offered their services, but he only turned them away.
Soon the fights would progress, and he would begin to fight with his lord, bickering at first, then they grew physical.

At the Matsunaga estate, a transaction was being completed between Matsunaga Hisehide and a mercenary.
A large wooden box was being carefully brought into his estate, and placed before him.
“This is what you asked for... You sure you want this creepy thing?” He asked, counting the money in the envolope.

"Kojurou, knock it off! You've sent a dozen of our guys to the hospital already!" Masamune snapped.
"Then they shouldn't get on my nerves so much." Kojurou huffed. Masamune was fuming.
"Look, just because you can't get your dick sucked anymore by one specific girl doesn't mean you should-!" Masamune was cut off by Kojurou punching him hard in the face, sending him tumbling over his pillows.

"I'm sure. Thank you for your services, I'm sure it wasn't very easy getting her out of there with her guardian always stalking around." Matsunaga said, gently petting the box.

“Masamune!” Megohime put her pipe in the ashtray, moving over to Masamune to make sure he was ok.

The box had slits overthe lid, allowing air inside the box.
“Yeah, we had to wait for weeks, nearly got my men killed.” He pocketed the cash. “But the money’s all here.” He gave a nod. “I’ll be on my way.” He said gruffly, then let himself out.

Back
Top Bottom