Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

“Katakura...” She repeated what she had seen on Hidemune’s lips, looking to Kojurou. He scared her, even though the only violence he had used with her was to get her off Masamune.

He glanced at her, his expression cold and indifferent, before he gave her a brief nod and stopped at a door. He pushed it open and inside was a simple bed and wardrobe, "I hope this is adequate."
"It's perfect...! Arigatou!" Hidemune grinned.

Minehime stared at the bed for a moment before smiling brightly and running toward it, jumping and sitting on it. “Bed! It’s a bed!” She was grinning widely. “Arigatou Ko-nii!” She beamed at him.

He nodded, smiling softly. In a way, it reminded him of Masamune when he was a boy. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask."
"We will, thank you!" Hidemune smiled and Kojurou left them to get situated.

“Katakura-sama, Jin is here to see you again.” One of The entertaining girls called for Kojurou as he walked into the lounge; their weekly visit had come already- they had started planning them a couple weeks back, it made it much more simple if they had a set day that was flexible.

“Hai hai~~” The girl said, waving to him, and doing as he asked.
A soft knock came to Kojurou’s door, Jin entering and closing the door behind her. “I hope today is acceptable?”

“Good.” She took her own coat off. “This might take some time.” She motioned to the couch. “Sit.” She said sternly.

She moved over and straddled his hips, cupping his cheeks in her hands and kissing him deeply and slowly. She pulled away for a moment, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. “I want you to touch yourself.” She said lowly. “I want you to show me how much you need me, but you’re only allowed to touch yourself. Do not touch me, not until I say so.” She said, finishing unbuttoning his shirt and kissing him again.

He made a low noise but nodded as he returned her kiss, "Of course, Jin-dono..." He said gruffly and reached to remove his slacks and boxers so she wouldn't have to trouble herself with them.

Jin didn’t move to allow him to completely remove his pants and boxers, gripping his chin roughly and angling his face up toward hers. “If you want to be treated like a dog, and obey like a dog, you will make a mess, just like a dog.” She didn’t remove her pants either, but she did remove her shirt and bra. “Pleasure yourself.” She growled softly, kissing him deeply once more.

He shuddered, his cock throbbing and swelling as he reached to stroke it slowly. He moaned lowly, expecting some more orders, but was otherwise content with the situation. He loved when she let him take control but loved it more when she robbed him of his power.

Jin focused on kissing Kojurou, slow and deep, letting her hands caress his body as he pleasures himself. She pulled away for a moment, kissing him and hitting his lower lip gently. “You will not come until I say so, and you will not stop touching your cock until I say so.”

“Dogs do not argue.” She kissed along his jawline. “But I will allow you to beg for me.” She said lowly, letting her fingertips ghost the head of his cock. “I want you to take yourself as far as you can go, then I want you to beg.”

He exhaled shakily but nodded, finding this all more than thrilling for him. Considering all he did all day was play sudoku, this is the most exciting thing he did every week.

Jin continued to kiss him deeply, taking his attention away from his cock for only a moment before she pulled away, repeating this until she was satisfied. Standing up, she removed her boots and pants, now only in her underwear as she climbed back into his lap. “Where do you want me to touch you?” She asked softly, running her fingers over his chest.

She made a soft noise and ran her fingers through his hair, moving her touches down to his neck, then his chest, stomach, and finally to the head of his cock again. She only touched him briefly however, pulling her hand away and watching him pleasure himself, feeling herself growing wet as she watched.

He worked the whole of his shaft and briefly the head at times, his breathing heavy and uneven. He found a sick satisfaction in her watching him, it pushed him closer and closer to his release.

Jin loves how his breath became uneven, and his strokes more and more feverish, the tremble of his body as if craved release, it made her hot. She briefly touched herself at times, alternating from kissing Kojurou, and touching herself through her underwear.

Jin gently took Kojurou’s hand away from his need, kissing along the knuckles before placing his hand on her breast. “Not yet.” Her own voice was husky, cupping his cheek and savoring the look upon his face. Kissing his neck, she moved closer against him, sitting against his cock before moving her hips slowly. “Come.” She demanded, biting his neck lightly as she rubbed against his aching need.

Back
Top Bottom