Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

It took him a moment to build up what he lost but he did as she asked, his hips bucking slightly and twitching as his warm cum painted the cloth of her panties, soaking them. His head fell back against the couch, his breathing labored.

Jin kissed down his neck, still rocking her hips slightly against his cock. “For your reward, I will let you do anything you wish with me.” She said softly against his neck, licking and biting his flesh gently.

"Even make you come...?" He asked, voice shaking a little. He was actually a little dizzy from the orgasm, being nearly denied it and all. It was thrilling.

“Of course, whatever you wish.” She kissed him deeply again, pressing her chest flush against his.

He pushed her panties down her hips enough so that he could rub his fingers along her dripping folds slowly before massaging her clit just as slow. He returned her kiss passionately, loving her short breaths and soft moans.

Jin’s kisses became more and more desperate as Kojurou pleasured her, making her moan and smiled shudder in his lap. She could feel him becoming hard again, his cock pressing against her inner thigh.

Jin gasped as he pushed his finger inside of her, making her bite his shoulder a bit more; she was clearly enjoying what he was doing for her.
“Make me beg.” Her tone was less demanding, almost pleading already.

He worked her slowly, rubbing his palm roughly over her clit to cause beautiful torturous pleasure, adding a second finger and working both slowly in and out of her.

Jin had to clutch herself against Kojurou, pressed firmly against him, gasping and whimpering. “Kojurou-sama..” Her hips rocked against his hand. “I need you.. Please,” She kissed up his neck again. “Please fuck me.”

He moved his hand and positioned his cock at her entrance before sliding her down over him. He moaned lowly, digging his fingers into her hips as he buried himself inside her.

Jin trembled, gasping as he pushed himself inside of her, filling her up to the point where it was almost painful. She tangled her fingers through his hair, burying her face in the crook of his neck and shoulder, panting softly.

“No... Keep going..” She panted, kissing his neck weakly, wanting more, wanting to forget the night with Matsunaga a few weeks ago. “I want you to make me yours.” She said gently. “I want to make love.” She rarely asked to do so, which meant she was in a special sort of mood.

She nodded, taking his hand and kissing his knuckles gently. “Please?” She asked in a whisper.

He picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying her down and removing the last of their clothes before pushing into her again, slowly, gently. He kissed up and down her neck and collarbone as he worked gently, making love to her as she asked.

Their love making would take time, they went slow, gentle touches and kisses. It wasn’t usual that Jin wanted to slow and be gentle, but it was nice when she did.
Afterward, she laid with Kojurou, head resting on his chest as she relaxed with him.

Days would go by, and things would return to normal, about as normal as things could be with two children running around a gang base. Hidemune did as he was told, but Minehime was just a wild card. She didn’t listen- or couldn’t hear, it was hard to tell if she caught what you said or not; and she simply went wherever she wanted, getting into all sorts of trouble when Hidemune was too busy to play with her.
Kojurou received a text from Jin a day earlier than their usual meet up day, asking if he would be able to come to her on that day rather than tomorrow.

He looked confused but responded that he would be there soon and if anything was wrong. She only ever asked him over early if she was exceptionally stressed out.

She didn’t respond, but it wasn’t unusual for her to not respond immediately, she was quite busy after all. When he did arrive however, he was sent to her office as usual, nothing seeming too out of the ordinary.

Something didn't feel right though. He entered her office and was immediately knocked to the ground.
"It's a pleasure to see you again, Katakura-dono." Matsunaga greeted coldly. Kojurou hissed and glared.
"What are you doing here?" He snarled. Matsunaga gestured to Jin.
"I came to see my wife."
"Wife?" Kojurou repeated.

Jin had been bound and gagged, stripped half naked and a ball gag secured in her mouth. Her pants had been undone, but not completely removed and her chest bare and wrapped in silk rope, her eyes widening when she saw Kojurou. This hadn’t been their agreement, not at all, she never wanted Kojurou to be involved. Glaring at Matsunaga, she gave a muffled noise of displeasure, struggling to get up, but her ankles hade been tied to the chair legs she was sitting in.

"You're married...?" Kojurou almost sounded betrayed. Matsunaga made a noise.
"Yes, for some time now." He answered before he grabbed Kojurou and hoisted him to his feet, "Please have a seat over there."
"I'm not going to-" Kojurou grunted when Matsunaga slammed his fist into his gut before pulling him to the chair set out for him.

Back
Top Bottom