Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

“I saw that teenager you dragged through here, he looked just like you..!” She laughed, setting her magazine aside. “So who’d you knock up~?” She teased.

"No one. I can't breed." He said, "Hanbei made sure of that." He seemed incredibly angry, taking her pipe and puffing on it, "Not something I like talking about."

Megohime leaned up against him, cupping his cheek and kissing the other. “You make it sound like you’re some kind of beast~” She purred against his ear, then stopped, glancing when she saw the two kids Masamune had brought in being led in by a couple of his men. They were in the only dry clothes that would fit them, the bathhouse robes.

Masamune gestured for them to sit and Hidemune sat across from him, waiting for Minehime before bowing to Masamune.
"Please forgive our intrusion into your territory, Date-sama. We recently ran away and were just stopping where we could." He said. Masamune made a noise and handed the pipe back to Megohime.
"You been stealing, too?" He asked. Hidemune looked ashamed.
"Yes. Please forgive us, we will work off any debt we racked up during our escape." He said.

Minehime sat beside Hidemune, and even with her broken wrist and sternum, she looked indifferent, only looking at Hidemune as he spoke, not even giving Masamune a glance.

"What's up with her?" Masamune asked. Hidemune looked to Minehime and smiled sadly before looking to Masamune.
"She's partially deaf and is very over protective of me. I'm the only friend she had when we were with Hanbei." He answered. Masamune scowled heavily.
"So, you're from the pharmaceuticals..." He huffed.

Minehime turned and looked at Masamune, she was also a spitting image of him. When she looked at him, she stuck her tongue out at him, forked tongue wiggling a bit.

He scrunched his nose and stuck out his own forked tongue before making a noise, "You two are going to be paying me back for all the crap you stole."
"Of course, Date-sama..." Hidemune bowed and Masamune exhaled.
"You both can stay here, too. We have spare rooms."
"What, really?!" Hidemune gasped. Masamune nodded.
"All I ask is that eventually you get me into that lab so I can destroy whatever dna Hanbei has of mine." Masamune said. Hidemune nodded.
"Of course!"

Minehime didn’t participate much in the conversation, only making faces at Masamune. Her chest and wrist still hurt, and he was the reason.

"Ah, Date-sama, you wouldn't happen to have a doctor on hand?"
"Why?" Masamune asked. Hidemune frowned.
"Minehime's wrist is broken, so is her sternum. From when you two fought." He said. Masamune made a noise of realization.
"Yeah, shit, I kinda didn't hold back with her. Doc should be in the back, straight down the hall." He said. Hidemune bowed his head and took Minehime's hand.
"Come on, Mini, let's go get you fixed up." He said.

She nodded, standing up and following him down the hall, throwing one last mean face at Masamune as she left.
“Yeah, they take after you alright.” Megohime chuckled, puffing on her pipe, snickering.

She laughed more and kissed his neck. “Then kick his ass.” She said simply, gently stroking his scales.

“Might be..~” She purred in his ear, moving to straddle one leg. “Maybe you can convince me~” She kissed his neck again, moving her hips a bit to grind herself against his leg.

She nodded, getting up and closing the door to Masamune’s private lounge, locking the door before moving over to him and climbing back into his lap.

Minehime had been checked out by the doctor, and a cast put on her wrist, and other than her broken sternum, she was good to go.

Masamune ran his fingers slowly through her hair as he worked on untying her obi, kissing and nipping her collarbone gently.

"Feel better?" Hidemune asked with a smile.

Minehime nodded, smiling brightly, only to stop when someone came into the room; Kojurou. She frowned softly, then looked away like a scolded child would.

((We can just skip over Masa and Mego~~))

"If you two are ready, I can show you to your room." He said. Hidemune nodded and looked to Minehime, offering his hand.
"It's ok, Mini. He's gonna show us our room!"

Minehime looked a bit scared, staring at Kojurou before looking to Hidemune and nodding slowly. “Do I have to wear my jacket again?” Her straight jacket, anytime she was stuck back in her room at the institute, she had to wear her restraints.

She nodded and stood, following him and Kojurou down the hall to their new bedroom, still a little cautious he would put restraints on her.

"We will give you funds to purchase new clothing in a couple days, though I do still have some of Masamune-sama's hand-me-downs." Kojurou said. Hidemune smiled and nodded.
"That'll work just fine for now, thank you, Katakura-sama."

Back
Top Bottom