Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Jin moved over to him, taking his gloved hand and gently placing it against her throat. “Now I want you to fuck me like I’ve been very bad~” She whispered into his ear.

Jin felt a little spark of excitement in her stomach, allowing him to push her down and climb on top of her. She relaxed against the bed, staring up at Kojurou with lust in her eyes.

She parted her lips, allowing his thumb to enter her mouth, the scent of the leather almost intoxicating to her. Her cheeks flushed, and she had to stop herself from sucking on his finger, licking his finger with a soft noise.

Jin let out a shaky moan, closing her mouth around Kojurou’s finger, sucking gently on his leather-clad finger. “Tie my hands..~” She murmured against his finger, clearly enjoying herself.

He moved away and grabbed the nylon rope from his nightstand from their last encounter, tying her hands together tight enough to create pressure but to not hurt her.

This only excited her more, allowing her arms to rest about her head on the pillows, she kicked her pants the rest of the way off, getting her boots off as well. She would need some help with her underwear however, looking back to Kojurou. “I want you to punish me.”

Jin nodded, almost salivating at the thought of such a thing. Kojurou always put enough force into his swings to make it hurt just enough, but never enough to really harm her; she loved every second of it.

He nodded and grabbed the short loose leather whip and wrung it to test the leather before he snapped it against her thigh. It left wonderful angry red marks against her skin.

Jin squirmed on the bed, letting out a soft gasp at the sting of the leather against her flesh, it felt wonderful, sending shivers up her spine and making her nethers tingle. “Again.” She ordered him.

Another soft moan came from Jin, feeling herself grow wet as she became more aroused. “Punish me, Kojurou-sama..~” She purred, almost pleading; she needed him badly.

He reached and rubbed her dripping folds to coat the leather before he began to finger her roughly, not wasting time and pushing two fingers into her.

Jin’s back arched and she let out a strangled moan, gripping the bedsheets above her head. She spread her legs for him, her hips bucking every now and again.

His thumb started to play with her clit as he pumped his fingers as deep as he could push them. He watched her, oddly finding her expressions arousing.

She squirmed against his touches, letting out noises of pleasure every so often. “Kojurou,” Her words came out breathy. “I want you to be rough with me.”

This small action soon fininshed Jin off, coming to her climax right there, toes curling and a throaty moan coming from her, her whole body trembling.

Jin panted softly, working on the buttons on her blouse, opening her shirt, but unable to remove it thanks to her bound hands. A large dark bruise had spread over her ribs, recent and quite noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom