Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Jin nodded, waving her hand to show it was no problem. “I’ll get my men on it right away.” She said, standing up from her spot on the couch. “I’ll let you know as soon as I find anything out on either of them.”

Jin glanced over at the tea Tadakatsu had prepared for them, then looked back to Ieyasu. “The tea is already poured, it would be rude to refuse it now.” She said. “I’ll accept your offer for tea.”

Jin sipped her tea, glancing over the rim of the cup at Ieyasu. She made a soft noise and set her cup down. “I’ll wave the fees this one time.” She said softly, perhaps she was in a good mood.

She waved her hand. “I wasn’t given a contract, there’s nothing to charge.” Was she saying she would deal under the table on this matter?

After the two finished up their tea, Jin left, heading back to her home to start her research on the two missing people.

Jin returned back to her home, looking over the papers Ieyasu had given her as she entered.
“Jin-sama, Matsunaga-sama is waiting for you in your office.”
Jin scowled and looked up, closing the file.
“Who let him in?”
“Well, he did, ma’am.”
This made her scowl more, tucking h files back into her coat as she made her way toward her office, entering and closing the door behind her. She said nothing to this Matsunaga who sat waiting for her, refusing to even look at him.

“What are you doing here, Matsunaga?” Jin asked, moving to her book case and pulling out her files, going through the files she had of her own before pulling some off the bookcase. She stared at him as she moved over to her desk, setting all the files down before locking eyes with him; he was currently sitting in her chair, and she had work to do.

“There’s a reason for me not contacting you: I’m busy, now move.” She stared down at him, not wanting anything to do with him at that point in time.

Jin sat in her chair, opening the files and getting to work at her computer. “Busy.” She said, pulling up the information she had on Toyotomi and all of their estates.

“Yes.” She didn’t swat him away, but glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. He was irritating her, but she couldn’t kick him out, and he would only leave when he wanted to.

Jin had put on her glasses, the ones she usually wore when she planned to spend long periods of time on the computer. “You didn’t mishear.”

Back
Top Bottom