Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Nana smiled softly, then looked back to his arm. “If it’s not so bold, I made a prototype of another prosthetic, if you’d like to take a look at it?”

Nana opened a drawer in her desk, pulling out a small bag, opening it and pulling out what seemed to be an eyeball. “It needs a bit more tinkering, and I’d like to test it out before booking it up, but I figured you’d like to see out of that other eye.” She looked to him. “I would understand if it’s a no, I didn’t exactly give you a great arm.”

“It’ll take a bit longer wait than the arm, but I have everything I need for it, it just needs to be tested.” She smiled at him.

"Well, whenever you're ready to test it, I would be glad to." He told her, "You're doing so much and here I am just giving you a place to sleep and eat..."

Nana blinked, cocking her head a bit. “More? Like what?” She asked curiously. “You do plenty for me, Aniki, I couldn’t ask for more.”

"Y-Yeah, but you're replacing my arm and my eye...! All I did was free you from Toyotomi..." It didn't seem like enough to repay her for his arm and his eye, maybe it was because he had feelings for her. He didn't realize it at the time, but when she was gone he was awful depressed. The crew could barely get him to do anything.

“A kiss...” Nana’s face was red, and she kept her gaze on the bench in front of her, downcast from Motochika. “A kiss then..” Was she saying that in return for making him an arm and an eye, she would take a kiss as payment?

Nana nodded, looking up at him. “I-It will count as payment in full.” She shifted nervously, cheeks flushed hot.

He swallowed hard and nodded before moving closer and placing his hand on her cheek. He was obviously very nervous, but moved closer regardless and kissed her gently.

Motochika felt her kiss back, but as gentle as he was, Nana having to lean up to reach him. Nana’s heart was pounding in her chest, her lips tingling as she pressed them to Motochika’s, closing her eyes to enjoy the kiss.

Nana made a soft noise, resting her hands against his bare chest, ears burning hot as she kissed him back. She had never been kissed like this before, it excited her, and she wanted more.

He didn't want to let her go, didn't want to move away, but knew eventually he had to. And he did, pulling back and looking away shyly, "S-Sorry..."

Nana shook her head, gently touching her own lips, which still tingled from the feeling of the kiss. “No.. Don’t be..” Her cheeks remained red. “I liked it.”

Nana nodded, placing her hands on his thighs, leaning up and kissing him once more. He could feel her need in her kiss, her desire to experience more.

Back
Top Bottom