Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Nana slowly moved to rest her hands on his shoulders, crawling into his lap, giving slow, deep kisses. This shebcould get used to; even for a pirate, his lips were soft, it drove her crazy. After a moment she pulled away, panting softly and sitting down into his lap, needing a moment to catch her breath.

"Are you alright...?" He asked softly, tone a little husky. He held her steady in his lap, his hand resting on the small of her back as he looked her over.

“I’ve just.. Never been kissed like that before.” She looked up at him, stealing another kiss, but this time, less hungry. “It felt good..”

"I would imagine you've never really been kissed..." He muttered. It wasn't meant to be rude, he figured Hideyoshi wasn't much the kissing type. Or even affectionate type for that matter.

She nodded her head. “Not really..” Her cheeks flushed. “Actually, you’re my first..” She said quietly.

She shook her head, cupping his cheek. “No, I’m glad it was you, it should always be someone you have feelings for, shouldn’t it?” Her cheeks were as red as could be, but she was smiling softly.

“Oh.. I’m sorry, I-I shouldn’t be so straightforward..” She looked down, had she read him wrong? Did he only have physical attraction to her?

"Ah, no, you're fine! I really like you too! I just didn't think you felt the same because I'm a cripple and the leader of a pirate gang!" He stated loudly, clearly embarrassed.

Nana perked up, looking up at him before laughing softly. “I’m partly the reason you’re a cripple; and for the leader of a gang of rowdy pirates, you’re far more kind than any man I’ve ever met.”

She nodded, resting her forehead against his. “I know so.” She said, then kissed his forehead.

Nana nodded. “Of course, if you’ll have me?” She asked, her heart thumping against her rib cage.

((Yeah we can go ahead and do that now!))

Ieyasu had taken weeks to fully recover, and the whole time he was trying to get a hold of Jin to request her aid. Akihime had contacted him using one of Mitsunari's men's phone whenever she got the chance and asked him to help her rescue Amaya and the other Deviants Hanbei had locked up somewhere. Ieyasu was more than happy to help but didn't know where to start looking. That is until he remembered Jin, who not only worked as a gun runner but was big as an info broker. Knew everything about everyone.

Jin didn’t usually take house calls, but figured that if such a man from a distinguished clan called for her, she would go. She took a personal car, driving out to Mikawa and to his estate. Once she arrived, she was searched for weapons, then brought into a waiting room, where she would speak with Ieyasu.

After a bit, Ieyasu came into the room and smiled, wearing a simple sleeveless hoodie and some sweats. "Thank you so much for coming out so far. I would have made the trip but Tadakatsu has been a bit of a helicopter." He apologized, and just then Tadakatsu stepped into the room behind Ieyasu.

Jin waved to him as he entered, bowing her head to him in greeting. “I understand, not too long ago you were injured in a raid. How can I be of service?”

"I was asked to free some Deviants held captive by Takenaka Hanbei. But neither I nor the one who asked know where he is keeping them. I was hoping, as someone who invests in knowledge, that you would know where to start." Ieyasu requested as he sat across from her. Tadakatsu was pouring them both tea as Ieyasu spoke.

Jin listened carefully, waiting for him to finish speaking before she spoke. “Alright, information on Hideyoshi’s estates shouldn’t be too hard, do you have the names and pictures of these people?”

Ieyasu reached into his hoodie and pulled out a yellow envelope, opening it and setting out some papers before her. "I was asked that two be made priority so I only have their files; Inoue Shu-" He stopped and made a face. Did Amaya even keep her predecessor's surname? "Uh...well, she goes by Amaya now... and the other is Sanada Yukimura."

Jin reached out and took the files, flipping through them, skimming them briefly. “Alright, I’ll see what I can do.” She looked up at Ieyasu. “Any time restrictions?” She asked, tucking the papers into her jacket.

Back
Top Bottom