Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

There was so much fighting going on she could barely see passed all the flailing bodies. Motochika couldn't be seen anywhere, that is until he smacked into her without realizing it. "Nana!" He gasped, "Thank God you're alright."

Nana was scared she had been found out by one of Hideyoshi’s men, but when she saw it was Motochika, she couldn’t help when she threw her arms around him. “You came.” He could barely hear her over the sounds of fighting, but it was more than clear she was happy to see him.

“Nana-dono!!” One of Hideyoshi’s men finally noticed that Nana was in the thick of the fighting, seeing her in Chosokabe’s grasp. “Damn you pirate! Chosokabe has Lady Nana!” He called.

Motochika looked and scowled, picking up Nana and raising his anchor, "We got what we came for, lads! Let's shove off!"
"Aniki!" The men cheered and forced Hideyoshi's guards back before they retreated.

A few shots were fired at Motochika, but were quickly stopped once they realized Nana was in his arms. Nana’s face flushed as he held her to his chest, holding onto his neck as he retreated with his men.

Nana hung to Motochika tightly; she was light, weighing almost nothing to Motochika, almost like she wasn’t even there.

Once back, Nana’s heart fluttered in her chest, excited to set sail back onto the open seas. “Thank you, truly, thank you for coming back for me.”

Nana looked around, a soft frown on her face when she didn’t see the young woman on board with them. “Did she not come back with us?”

Nana nodded her head solemnly, knowing of her friends predicament. “Thank you for trying, she deserves her freedom just as much.”

"Agreed, no one deserves to stay in such a place and be used as she is." He replied, "Come, let's get some food in ya. We'll worry about Aki-chan later."

Nana nodded, following him below deck. The Fugaku seemed larger than it had before, perhaps Motochika had worked on it while she was away?

He took her to the mess hall and everyone greeted her happily. "We prepared you your own room and even got you some better clothes." Motochika said as he sat with her.

Nana bowed her head to him, her heart heavy, these men hardly knew her and they treated her with such kindness. “Thank you, I will help in whatever way I can to repay you.”

Nana smiled softly, it almost melting Motochika’s heart right there. “I can do that.” She nodded

Nana didn’t seem to notice the blush, already digging into the food that was put before her. “I also have a favor to ask, if it’s not too soon?” She glanced up at him.

Back
Top Bottom