Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Megohime looked up and nodded, admittedly a bit disappointed Masamune hadn’t been the one to show up, but stood nonetheless. “Yeah, thanks for picking me up.”

He merely nodded and took her to the car where he opened the back seat door for her. "Bout time they let you out." Masamune greeted from the back seat.

Megohime stood outside the car for a moment before dropping her bag and practically launching herself on Masamune, wrapping her arms around him tightly as she started to cry, so happy to see him she couldn’t stop the tears.

He grunted and sat quietly before holding her tightly in return. Kojurou gently set her bag inside before shutting the door and getting in to drive.
"What's with the water works...?" Masamune asked.

She didn’t let go of him, keeping her tight hold on him. “I thought I’d never see you again.” She muttered. “I missed you so much..”

Megohime laughed and sat up, wiping her tears away with her jacket sleeve. “Look at you, you’re a worse mess than I am.” She laughed, reaching out and touching his long messy hair. “So many dead ends.”

“Your clients must be terrified.” She joked, sitting next to him in the seat and leaning against him.

Megohime laced her fingers with his and rested her head against his shoulder. “Then I guess I should fix you up ASAP, huh?” She said gently.

The drive home was relatively quiet, and when they got home they went in through the back door asper Megohime’s request. She looked rather worn out, and like she didn’t want to be around many people, so settled to retire to Masamune’s room early.

“It’s fine, we can clean it later.” She set her small bag down and moved to where she usually kept her things in the closet so she could at least clean up Masamune for the time being.

He could see her approach him in the broken mirror. “It’s only a vanity, Masamune, it can be replaced.” She said softly as she gently started to work out the knots in his hair.

“It’s just a vanity though.” She pinned up the hair that was brushed out, moving on to the next section of hair. “If I got upset over something like that every time life would suck ass- but don’t think you’re allowed to even touch my makeup.”

He felt a sharp tug at his hair, then it slowly released. “It’s fine.” It didn’t sound fine, in fact it sounded forced. “We can just buy new makeup, it’s only a thing.” It sounded more like she was trying to convince herself of such a thing rather than Masamune.

He could hear scissors as she went to work trimming his hair. “A bit.” She said, then let out a heavy sigh. “Everything?”

"Mostly..." He muttered, "I threw out your foundation and eyeliners...some - not all - of your lip paint...I couldn't throw away your perfume powders though...they were..." He stopped, hesitated, "they were comforting..."

Back
Top Bottom