Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"I'm not sure Chosokabe's girlfriend knows how to make mechanical lungs just yet." Masamune said, calmly taking her pipe away from her, "You keep this up, you're gonna sound like you have a cheese grater stuck in your throat.."

“Sorry, it just helps.” She said, rubbing her face, already feeling a bit on edge without her pipe in her mouth.

Megohime became flustered, face lighting up at the boldness of his question. “I-I mean... I-I wouldn’t be opposed to it..!” She muttered, embarrassed.

Megohime did as she was told, nodding and getting up to lock the door before returning to Masamune. She was both scared and excited, but she didn’t know how to start, Masamune was equally as sensitive about the subject with her as she was, what if she upset him? “What do you want me to do first?”

She gave a nod and moved to straddle his lap, putting her hands on his shoulders. She felt stupid for thinking he found her disgusting. He had bought her from a whore house after all, never once seeming bothered by her origins.
“Can you touch me?” She asked softly.

Her face flushed and she kissed back, making a soft noise, she slowly relaxed against him, letting her eyes close.

Megohime shifted against his lap, rubbing against him to give the both of them a bit of friction, working slowly on the buttons on his shirt.

He tossed her obi and her sash away, pushing off her kimono and the other layers of robes, "I hate hpw much fucking fabric you wear everyday." He huffed impatiently.

The last time Masamune had seen Megohime naked she was covered in bruises and bite marks, this time- months later -she had not a single scratch on her. “Would you prefer I wear nothing?” She asked against his neck, opening his shirt to expose his chest, voice husky as she grew more turned on.

"Sometimes," he muttered lowly, "but I don't wanna have you parade around like a slab of meat." His hands moved down her back slowly and squeezed her ass firmly.

She shuddered and he felt her breath hitch against his neck, followed by small kisses against his flesh. “You know I don’t want anyone but you.”

"Doesn't mean others don't know that." He said, his sharp nails stinging her flesh gently. His other hand moved to roll her nipple slowly between his fingers.

She gasped at the attention, shuddering against him and letting out a soft whimper. Her breaths came out in hot puffs against his neck, shifting her hips to grind against him for a bit a friction.

She nodded, murmuring a soft yes. “Can you touch me more..?” She asked softly, out of breath.

She pressed her forehead to his shoulder to keep from letting out a moan. He felt her thighs trembling as he continued, Megohime moving to kiss him again.

He kissed back, keeping his workings steady. His fingers played with her hair gently as he pleasured her, knowing she liked when he played with her hair.

Back
Top Bottom