Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

He felt her gently wrap her arms around his neck and shoulder as her forehead rested to the back of his head. “I’m not dead... I’m still here, I won’t go anywhere..”

"I know...but they kept me calm while you were gone..." He said, "Look at me...big bad boss of Oshuu and I'm using your perfume as pacifiers..."

She only squeezed him gently, not moving. “But the Big Boss can’t help but miss his girl, right?”

Megohime kissed the back of his head gently. “I promise, I won’t leave you ever again.. I promise.”

"It could be private in the lounge with some fancy take out or shitty take out, or we could have it with the gang and cook up whatever you want.." He said, "Your party, your rules.."

“Shitty take out and being with you sounds pretty nice.” She said softly, resting her chin on his shoulder.

Things would return to relative normalcy after that, although, Megohime would rarely come out from Masamune’s bedroom, and when she did, she was glued to Masamune’s side and quiet. He could tell something was bothering her, but she never said exactly what it was.

Megohime glanced up at him, finding it hard to put what she was thinking into words. Was it normal for her to still feel the way she did? Was it ok to feel the way she did? “Hey...” she sat up, rubbing her neck. “D-Do you want to.. mess around..?” She asked, keeping her gaze down.

Megohime felt her heart sink a little and she quickly lost her confidence, looking away. “Y-Yeah..! I just thought I’d ask..!”

Megohime let out a frustrated sigh, scratching the back of her head. “Things shouldn’t have to be this awkward- sorry, just- just forget it.”

Megohime frowned- so even he had been watching. “I know, I just... you’d think after all that I would want nothing to do with sex.. but I still want to.” She rubbed her neck, still not looking at him. “I want to mess around with you like we used to, I want to enjoy life like I used to.”

She gave a small nod, but couldn’t help the bile in the back of her throat and the tears in her eyes. He was completely disgusted by her, and why wouldn’t he be? If he had watched what had happened, then he truly did see her for what she was. She laid her head on his lap to hide her tears, at a loss of what to do.

She shook her head. “No, just tired is all..” Megohime did seem to get tired more easily when talking or around people, which her doctors said was normal considering the circumstance.

She gave a small nod, but after that, didn’t bring the subject up again. She still spent time with Masamune as usual, but started smoking more often and talking less. It wasn’t entirely unusual, she was a heavy smoker from the time he met her, but she seemed more reserved.

Back
Top Bottom