Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"I won't let him, I promise." She said and took Amaya's hand, "I just need the parts, I won't let him touch your programming ever again. I'll factory reset everything to wipe out any malicious intent he might sneak in." She assured.

“No.” She said more firmly. “I won’t, not again, not from Yoshitsugu.” She had a soft scowl on her face. “I’m sorry.”

"But...Ama, he's the only one with the right parts...! You can't do this, how is this fair...?! I can't get or make you new legs without his aid! Why are you doing this to me?! Why do you have to keep punishing me for my mistakes?!" She started shouting, clearly frustrated and hurt. Daisuke started fussing and she was forced to calm down. "I'm ordering them whether you like it or not."

Amaya looked guilty, not angry, why would she be? She had no memories of the last months that had gone by, no memories of their fights and of her hurtful words. “Fine.” She said softly. “I trust you.. I just don’t want to hurt you again..”

"I swear I won't let him near you. You can watch Daisuke while we work, he's such a good boy, you'll only need your good arm.." She said softly, "I'm sorry for shouting, I know you recieved far worse from my father than I ever did...but it's our only choice.."

She nodded, knowing Akihime was right, but it didn’t make her feel any better at all.
For the meantime Shingen gave her a wheelchair to move around in, simply hiding her missing legs with a blanket, her broken mechanical arm in a sling as well.

Akihime used the only number she knew Yoshitsugu used, grimacing when he greeted her with that same sickly sweet familiarity. She asked for new legs and new parts for Amaya's arm, which he was more than happy to provide.
"On one condition," he said over the phone, "You let me see my grandson." Akihime's heart stopped.
"H-How did you-?"
"Did you really forget your dear old father was a Deviant as well? I know every thing." He said. She bit her lip.
"Just...just be gentle with him...please...he's precious to me..."
"Of course, dear child. I'll prepare everything and see you in a few days." Yoshitsugu replied. Akihime shook gently.
"Arigatou...Otou-sama..."

Amaya was busy playing with Daisuke, keeping him secure in her lap while he pulled and chewed on her long white hair, but she didn’t seem to mind all that much.

“He seems more interested in my hair than me.” She chuckled, the small child tangled in her long hair and gurgling happy.

"Your hair is rather lovely.." She said,gently untangling the infant from Amaya's hair, "Yoshitsugu agreed to ship out the parts. I warned Shingen-sama in case he tried to have Toyotomi raid the estate...but he's never been loyal to Hanbei or Hideyoshi..."

She nodded, "He is. I have my computer downloading the necessary programs to preform a scan and wipe should Yoshitsugu try anything. He said the only thing he wants in return for his help is...to see Daisuke..."

Last edited:
((Like this!))

After a few days, Yoshitsugu arrived at the estate and was immediately swarmed by an armed escourt. They brought him to the work area that Akihime had assigned and he smiled under his bandages.
"It's been so long, my dear child."
"Let's just get to work, please." Akihime said, "I safely detached Amaya's broken arm and we can work on that first."

Amaya sat far away from Yoshitsugu, watching him like a hawk the entire time, a heavy scowl on her face.

Yoshitsugu helped her repair the broken arm, telling her what wires went where and replacing damaged tech with newer ones. Akihime inspected everything and had full diagnostics running as they worked, not even allowing a sliver of malware slip into the components. Daisuke rested easily against Amaya's chest, secured by her only working arm as he dozed off.
"Is that him?" Yoshitsugu had glanced back to see what Amaya was doing when he spotted the boy. Akihime glanced at him before returning to work.
"Yes, that's Daisuke. Don't touch him." She said firmly.
"Where is his father?"
"Gone." Akihime replied, "He might come back, he might not. It doesn't matter. I don't need a man to care for my son. Now, if you please?"

Amaya scowled at Yoshitsugu, but kept Daisuke close to her regardless, the sleeping boy sleeping deeply against her warm chest.

"I will help you if need be. You are both my blood." Yoshitsugu said. Akihime was growing annoyed.
"Anything regarding me or my son can wait until after." She stated and went back to work. They fixed Amaya's arm and it checked out free of any less than good programs. Akihime twisted it back on to Amaya's stub and smiled softly.
"How's that? It might take a moment to boot up and reconnect but it's better than new."

Amaya gave a small nod. “It’ll be nice to have more than one arm again.” She said, the arm humming softly as it connected the nerves.

Back
Top Bottom