Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

He looked confused. Fugaku? What was that? Was it a ship? He took a breath and focused hard before using his abilities to take them from where they were to the docks.

When they got to the docks, Nana was nearly putting all of her weight on Sasuke, skin pale and clammy, struggling to breathe. “G-Gomen...nasai...” She nearly fell to her knees, the front of her clothes soaked with her blood, coughing up another mouthful of blood.

All Nana could focus on at this point was not letting go of the bottle of medicine, but her hands were becoming numb, and her consciousness was starting to leave her.

"This woman needs help!" Sasuke yelled as he came onto the deck. The crew looked and screamed in unison before rushing over and throwing Sasuke away from her to take her to Ren.

Nana wasn’t able to hold onto the bottle any longer, dropping it on the deck at Sasuke’s feet as she was grabbed from the boy, but luckily, it didn’t break. It didn’t look great for Nana, her pulse weak and thready, skin pale, and she wasn’t responding to Ren as he worked on her.

Sasuke picked up the bottle and frowned softly. Who could he give this to instead?
"What are you doing still on my ship, boy?" Motochika sounded angrily from behind him. Sasuke jumped and turned.
"She wanted to get this back to someone, I didn't know who to give it to!"
"Why go through all the trouble to fuck her up so bad only to bring her back to be treated, Toyotomi?!" Motochika hisded. Sasuke shook his head.
"I was the one who showed her where the medicine was, I didn't hurt her!" He argued. Motochika reached out to grab him but Sasuke only melted away, leaving the bottle in his place.

Ren was doing his best, a few of the crew memebers assisting him in any way that they could, but Nana was barely holding on. Both bullets had gone completely through her, but one had severed an artery in her stomach, leaving her bleeding out into her abdomen and onto the table. She first needed to be stabilized and have the bleeding stopped, then she would need a transfusion.

Motochika moved into the infirmary to see how Nana was doing, clutching the bottle of medicine for his son in his hand. He didn't say a word, not wanting to break Ren's focusm

Nana laid limp on the table, an oxygen mask over her mouth, which fogged up every-so often to show she was at least still breathing. The monitors on recording her condition however weren’t favorable at all, her blood pressure dangerously low, but holding steady.
“Get me another blood pack- O negative.” Ren ordered as he kept his head down, focusing on his work.

As Ren was setting up the second blood bag when Nana started to crash, her heart rate plummeting on the monitor as her heart seized. Ren hissed under his breath and moved quickly to work on Nana, cutting open her shirt completely and setting up the defibrillator. Ren placed the paddles against her skin, shocking her after it had charged. Nana flinched, but had no reaction, nothing changing on the monitor.

All sound drained from his ears as he watched. It was like he was under freezing water, fair away and numb.
"No..." He took a step closer, "Nana, please...!"

Motochika could only see Ren working on Nana; see his blood covered hands, Nana’s tired pale face.
Ren had sweat on his brow, charging the paddles again to try and shock Nana’s heart into starting, but having no such luck.
“C’mon, Nana-san!”

Motochika moved over quickly and started hitting her chest to get her heart started, "Wake up, dammit!! You have a son who needs you!! A husband who needs you!! Don't fucking give up on me!!"

Ren was shocked at his captains actions, now no longer able to use the defibrillator on Nana due to Motochika being in the way. “C-Cap’n, you’ll only hurt her!” He said, quickly setting aside the machine to try and stop his captain.
Even with Motochika pounding on her chest, she still had little reaction, only jerking in reaction to being struck.

Motochika could feel her ribs crack, feel them give way under his fist as he landed blow after blow, her ribs cracking audibly.
“You’re gonna kill her for sure if ya keep goin’!” Ren snapped, trying to pull Motochika away.
Blood had peppered the inside of her oxygen mask, blood being forced from her already wounded lung from the force of his blows, but her heart wasn’t starting, was she truly not going to wake up?

He roared in anger and grabbed the adrenalin syringe, uncapping it and jamming it straight into her heart, "Wake the fuck up, Nana!! That's an order from your captain!!"

The monitor beside the bed ended its alarms and the droning noise of a flat-line, now spiking rapidly as her heart beat much faster than needed, even forcing her out of unconsciousness.
“Cap’n!” Ren scolded, rushing over to Nana’s side as she gasped and gagged, trying to fight against the iv lines in her, wild-eyed and confused.
“Y’could’ve used too much!” Ren did his best to force Nana back down, as her struggling was making her freshly closed wounds bleed once more.

Ren crowned softly, knowing his captain was suffering greatly. “Just help me hold her down.” He said softly, Nana still greatly disoriented from the large rush of adrenaline.
“We’ll let it run its course then sedate her so she can rest without pain.” He said.

Motochika held Nana's arms down by her wrists, memorizing how her face contorted in agony and panic. He needed to remember so he could pay back Toyotomi in kind.

It took a while, but Ren was finally able to settle Nana down, sedating her and checking her wounds before cleaning her up again and changing her out of her bloody and cut clothes and into a clean cotton gown.
“She’ll be out for a few, but don’t expect for her to be getting up right away once she is awake. I repaired her guts and patched up her lung, but she took quite the hit- and you breaking her ribs didn’t help none.” Ren scolded lightly as he cleaned himself up. “I’ll take the medicine to Nobuchika, he’s sleepin’ in your cabin for now.”

Back
Top Bottom