Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Motochika knew exactly where he would find Nana, with Nobuchika fussing over him as he screamed and cried, nearly coughing up a lung.
It was dark by the time they reached port, and as Motochika rallied his crew, Ren came rushing out onto the deck. “Cap’n!”

“Nana-dono’s gone!” He blurted out. “Nobu-dana’s in the infirmary, but I can’t find Nana!”

“Nana-san would never leave Nobuchika-dana behind!” Ren said. “But when she heard the labs turned down our request for the medicine, she got all upset... You don’t think she went on her own?”

“A-Aye!” Ren called after Motochika, worried about Nana and where she could’ve gone off to.

Nana had taken one of the bikes from the storage once they had docked, speeding down the streets toward the labs. She was going to get that medicine even if it meant returning to the place she dreaded the most. Parking the bike outside the facility, she wasted no time, pulling out a small gadget and moving to the electronic gate. She used a hammer to destroy the camera before plugging the machine into the gates key card slot, which then began to hum softly as it worked on overriding the code.

Nana didn’t care, she knew she was more than likely being watched, but she needed the medicine. The gate clicked open and Nana removed the device from the key slot, pushing the gate open before hurrying inside toward the front door, where she repeated the process to open it.

Nana stiffened at the voice, looking around with wide eyes, but when she saw no one, she only bit her lip and continued to unlock the door, which opened with a click.

“I can’t.” Her voice trembled, but she entered anyway, making her way down the hall quickly, already knowing where to go- she had been there many times before after all.

She reached the labs with little difficulty, but she still couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching her. "What are you doing here? Do you wanna die?"

Nana tried to ignore the feeling of being watched, tried to shake the uncomfortable feeling on the back of her neck, but it just wouldn’t go away. “I need medicine. I don’t care if I die.” She said, even though it wasn’t true at all. She didn’t want to die, but she was willing to risk her life and more for her child.

Nana paused when he said this, but quickly resumed looking through all the bottle and containers of life saving medicine. “I would find a way. He needs me... He needs this medicine..” She said, wiping her tears away with her sleeve.

There was silence for a bit before a soft rustle of wind. A preteen boy with spiky ginger hair stood behind her, "What do you need? What is he sick with?"

She turned to the boy, wiping her eyes again, sniffling softly. “Erythromycin, Zithromax, or Biaxin.. He has whooping cough..”

He frowned and moved to the cabinets on the far wall, opening them up and grabbing a large brown bottle, "Here, this should be enough Biaxin to help."

“Thank you, thank you so much..!” Tears started to drip down her cheeks, reaching out and taking the bottle. “I can’t than-“ A gunshot rang out in the lab, making Nana jerk forward, then another, making her jerk another step toward Sasuke. She had a blank look on her face, that slowly twisted into confusion, and then pain. Two spots of red blooming on her abdomen as she sunk to her knees, clutching the bottle to her chest, spitting blood up onto the lab floor.

Sasuke's eyes widened and he looked behind her to see who had shot her. It was Mitsunari,who was shaking violently.
"Traitors!! Both of you!! I'll kill you!!" He shouted. Sasuke grabbed Nana and vanished in a massive bubbling pool of black fathers and tar, exiting the building and carrying her off.

Nana groaned as Sasuke carried her off- well more half dragged her, she was bigger than him even as a petite woman. She clutched the bottle tightly to her chest, wheezing and struggling to breathe, blood dripping steadily from her wounds and coming in large amounts occasionally from her mouth when she would vomit it up. “Please.. Get the medicine to my son, please, he needs it..” She muttered as she struggled along, her breathing becoming harder and more forced, face twisted in pain.

Nana was struggling to even stand, shaking in pain. “F-Fugaku..” She managed out. “He’s on the Fugaku..”

Back
Top Bottom