Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

"No, you didn't fuck up. I was the one who fucked up. I was the one that even let you go. I should have been more firm." He said, "I should have been there for you."

Megohime seemed so small, clutched against him like a frightened child, not letting go of him for a second. “Just don’t leave me..” She whispered.

After that, Megohime almost seemed to return to normal, she dressed up like she always did, did her hair and makeup, even hung out with Masamune in his lounge with her pipe like always. She did seem to have an extra glass of wine or two, but nothing else seemed to be an issue.

“A lot? No, this is only my, what, third glass? I’ve had much more than this before, I’m fine.” She said as she poured another glass for herself, her seventh glass in fact.

She scowled as he took the glass away, but she only took a swig from the bottle itself. “I know how to count, jeez, I don’t see the problem.”

Megohime scowled a bit, but didn’t try to take the bottle back. “Fine, ‘salmost empty anyway..” She muttered as she stood, staggering a bit as she headed to the door of their private lounge. “I’m goin’ to bed.”

“I’m not hungry.” She mumbled as she struggled to open the door, finally got it open, then left.

Her behaviors would only continue to become more and more concerning. She would drink more, and spend less time with Masamune. He would find empty bottles laying around various spots in the estate, and soon he began to find Megohime doing the same. She would turn up drunk beyond belief, sometimes completely out cold. If he was lucky he’d find her passed out in their bed, and if he was unlucky, his men would bring her to him covered in her own vomit and slurring up a storm of profanities.

Megohime was nearly blacked out, slumped over his back for the third time that week. “I’m fine... Just take me to bed..” She slurred, not able to open her eyes, or even really move.

“What..? Why, I’m fine, I’m just having a few drinks..” She didn’t even sound like she was trying to convince anyone, and even though she was deadweight against him, it was clear she had lost weight.

“Then don’t...” She muttered, finally losing consciousness on his back; something wet soaking his shirt. Tears leaked from Megohime’s closed eyes, she was crying.

Megohime would spend her mornings passed out hung over, and her nights drunk. If she didn’t manage to find someway to get alcohol from the bar, she’d go off into the city and run up a tab, leaving Masamune to come and collect her and pay. She was getting worse daily, and soon, she stopped caring for her physical appearance as well, not that it mattered. If she wasn’t asleep in bed, she was busy getting hammered. She was starting to completely regress within herself, and she barely even ate.

Masamune went from worried to absolutely furious. He had had enough. She wasn't doing anything to help herself and it was making his life more stressful. He moved into the bedroom and grabbed a luggage, throwing her clothes and things in it.

Back
Top Bottom