Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

“Right now there isn’t much we can tell you, just please be patient, Masamune-sama. We’ll do everything we can.” And with that, they closed him out of the room, leaving him alone in the hallway.

His ears started ringing again. He clenched his fists tightly and stalked off down the hall, flames flickering from his lips. He was headed straight for Kojurou's room.

Jin and Kojurou had just laid down for the night, Jin already changed out of her day clothes and into her pajamas, tucked under the covers at his side.

They were both exhausted, finally glad to have Megohime home and out of danger. They were dead asleep when Masamune forced the door open, jarring them both from their sleep.
"Let's go." Masamune hissed and grabbed Jin's ankles, dragging her out of bed.
"Masamune, what are you doing?!" Kojurou yelled, jumping out of bed.

Jin grunted as she hit the floor, being dragged backwards away from her bed. Her heart was racing in her chest immediately, trying to kick Masamune to break free. “Unhand me!” She snapped at him, confused at his sudden actions.

"Fuck you." He growled and spat fire at Kojurou as he got close, "Don't touch me or she's roast pork." Kojurou scowled, sparks dancing up his arms.
"I will detain you, Masamune."
"Try it." Masamune hissed and ripped Jin's pajamas pants, digging his long nails between the flesh of her leg and the plate of her artificial one.

Jin tried to bite back the scream that burst from her throat, but couldn’t stop it. Fear made her eyes wild as he tore open her pants, and pain made her lash out, slamming her other leg into his gut, blood oozing down her leg as she tried to escape Masamune’s wrath.

He sat on her and spat more fire at Kojurou when he rose his hand suddenly. "She's dying. Did you know that?" He dug his fingers deeper, "She's suffering from a heart attack right now. And you wanna know who's fault that is? Yours[/i]."
"Masamune, you're acting like a child!"
"Oh, you aren't free from my wrath either, Kojurou." Masamune said lowly.

Jin screamed in agony as she felt more and more of the nerve plate actually start to disconnect from her leg. She saw black spots in her vision and felt like she was going to be sick. She had no words for Masamune, there was nothing she could say that would make things better, nothing she could say to fix Megohime.
Something heavy slammed into Masamune’s head, the lamp, Jin still barely able to use her powers after all this time; she struggled to lift anything heavier than a television, but now she was trying to even pull the door from its hinges if it meant Masamune not taking her leg.

Kojurou acted quickly and zapped Masamune once he tumbled off of Jin, knocking him unconscious for the time being.
"Jin!" Kojurou moved over quickly to examine her leg, "Are you alright? Should I get Motochika?" He asked.

Blood was already soaking into her pants, not enough to be life threatening, but enough to be concerning. She was gasping in pain and gripped her thigh, fighting tears as she looked at her damaged leg. Did she need Motochika? Was her leg damaged enough to need repair? “I-I don’t know.”

Jin did what she could to do as he asked, but only the first four toes moved, and bending her knee was slightly jerky.

"We may have to ask Motochika to look at it." He said gently, "Here, let me help you up." He moved and put her arm over his shoulder and helped her stand and walked with her where Motochika was placed in the estate.

Jin limped among the best she could, keeping her weight off of the leg as they headed across the estate to Motochika’s room, Jin tracking blood the entire way.

"Chosokabe...!" Kojurou called. Motochika took a second before he opened the door.
"Hm? What's up?"
"Masamune pulled her nerves free of the casing." Kojurou said. Motochika huffed, not awake enough to deal with this.
"Bring her in, I'll do what I can. Nana is better at this than I am." He said, moving to let them into his room.

Jin limped in with Kojurou supporting her, sitting down in the chair in the room with a small hiss of pain.

Motochika cleaned the blood and took a good look at the damage. "Hm...what did he wedge in there?"
"His finger.." Kojurou answered. Motochika made a face and grabbed the emergency tools Nana sent him off with in case Akihime or Jin needed any maintenance.
"It looks like he only disconnected a couple nerves here, it'll be an easy fix."

Jin let out a huff of annoyance and pain, Motochika having to prod around a bit in her leg not feeling any good either. “I appreciate it.”

He nodded and sterilized everything before getting to work and carefully reattaching the nerves that had come loose.
"I guess nii-san is really out of sorts, huh?" Motochika asked. Kojurou made a noise.
"You have no idea."

After her initial heart attack, Megohime didn’t suffer another episode, and spent her two weeks in the medically induced coma without incident. The doctors had taken her off the life support, her body healthy enough to function without help.
Megohime did open her eyes that day, but it was like she wasn’t awake, eyes that same dark red, almost black color as she stared blankly ahead. Her expression made her look dead, and she didn’t respond to any outside stimuli.

Masamune reached out and took her hand gently, waiting for her to look at him or say something; call him a bastard or tell him she was leaving. Anything, he wanted her to do something.

She did nothing, not a single thing, she didn’t even flinch, staring passed him. It was like all they had brought back was her body, that they had forgotten her soul back at the compound; it had to be the drugs though, right? She’d snap out of it in a few hours and look at him again, right?
It never happened, hours would go by, and she never said a word, barely even blinked, the two of them sitting in the darkening room as the sun set.

He sat close to her, keeping a firm grip on her hand as he pet her hair gently, "It'll be ok, Mego...I'll get it all fixed and you'll be good as new in no time..."

Back
Top Bottom