Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

Megohime was still there, now using a simple vibrator and groping her breast, gasping and squirming on the screen, occasionally looking to the camera with half-lidded eyes.

The meeting ended soon regardless of Masamune’s attention to it, but the show Megohime was putting on didn’t, luckily for him, he was able to have his meetings at his own home, so she was only a few floors down from him.

The bedroom door was unlocked as it always was, and Megohime was no longer pleasuring herself, rather waiting for him on the bed. She was still undressed, but laid on her side, a soft smirk on her lips as he entered the room. “How’d the meeting go?”

“Oh did you?” She reached out to caress his cheek gently, then let her hand fall to his tie, pulling him closer as she sat up onto her knees. “Just how much did you like it~?” She purred in his ear, shifting closer to him and letting her knee gently press and rub against the bulge in his pants.

“Like you would’ve paid much attention anyway~” She said, pulling him into a kiss, deep and heated, gently grinding her knee against his need. After a moment, she pulled away from the kiss. “Keep the suit on..~” She said huskily. “I want you to fuck me with it on.”

“Perhaps~” She let herself rest against him, wrapping her arms around his neck. “It depends on if you are as well~”

“And just what do you plan on doing to me~?” She asked playfully, allowing him to do as he pleased.

He gave a thoughtful noise, "Maybe take some rope and tie your hands and arms together~ tie your knees to your waist so you can't tell me no~ what do you think~?"

“I think rather than keep talking you should get to work~” She said and kissed him once more.

He chuckled and kissed back before moving and grabbing the different sets of rope and tying her in the intricate knots she loved so much, "Let me know if it's too tight, ok?"

Megohime nodded, watching him silently as he tied the ropes exactly as he said he would. Once he was done, Masamune could see that Megohime was wet, entirely exposed to Masamune in the position she was tied in.

Megohime watched Masamune, enjoying the tightness of the ropes around her arms fixed above her head to the headboard, legs tied so they were spread wide open to give Masamune complete access to every inch of her.

He positioned himself easily before he pushed into her with a roughness she loved. He moaned low in his throat and moved at a firm pace, deep and fast like she liked.

Megohime let out soft whimpers of delight, pulling at the ropes binding her wrists and shifting her hips. Sweat was already beaded over her body from pleasuring herself, rolling down her breast and neck as he thrust into her.

His hands rested on either side of her waist to give him better leverage, allowing him to move harder and deeper into her. His moans were nothing more than low grunts of ecstasy.

Megohime felt not only physical pleasure, but immense satisfaction. He was all hers, every inch of him, he was hers, and she was his. “Kiss me.” She demanded through her uneven breaths.

She closed her eyes, making a soft noise into the kiss as she returned it, her own desperation in the kiss.

Back
Top Bottom