Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She frowned and ghosted her thumb across his knuckles gently, "Daijoubu.." She soothed softly. They pulled into the garage and Akihime climbed out and moved to help Yukimura get to his room. She wanted to help him, regardless what Shingen or Amaya said. She loved him so much, it broke her heart to see him like this.

Yukimura hung on Akihime like dead weight, barely able to walk himself down the hallway. “Sake..” He whispered, half-lidded eyes staring ahead blankly as they entered his room.

"I'll get it in just a moment, why don't you sit down and I'll go get it." She said gently and helped him onto his bed, "I'll be right back, I promise."

As soon as she pulled away to leave, he grabbed her wrist tightly, not letting go; in fact, he pulled her back onto the bed, moving to hover over her.

She gasped loudly and looked up at him, eyes wide, "Y...Yukimura...? What are you doing...?" Her heart was pounding, her body screaming to fight back but she was frozen, "D-Don't you want the sake...?"

Yukimura slowly pushed Akihime’s hand over her head pinning it above her head and reaching out with his other hand. He let his fingers ghost over her lips, then her cheek before tangling through her hair. With a swift motion, he yanked her head back, capturing her lips in a rough kiss, pushing his knee between her legs.

She made a noise of surprise, her body feeling like she was dunked in ice water. She didn't want it to happen this way, not with him like this. She struggled hard, thrashing her legs to try and get him off, but he was stronger. She turned her head away from him, "Please don't do this, Yukimura...! You aren't in your right mind! Please get off me, I don't want this!"

His hand clamped over her mouth tightly, forcing her head against the bed as he kissed her neck sloppily. Using his knee he pushed her legs apart, then pressed his knee into her crotch. He only pulled his hand away from her mouth when she struggled too much for his liking, pulling his belt off and using it to tie her wrists to the headboard.

She started crying, struggling more, "No, please! Please, I'm begging you, don't do this! I won't try and hinder your drinking anymore, I promise!" She pleaded fearfully.

Her head snapped to the side, Yukimura having struck her in an attempt to quiet her, but when he it only caused her to cry more, he wrapped his hand around her neck, pulling at her shirt until it tore from her body.

When he grabbed her neck, she felt like her very life was being drained from her body. Her struggling grew weaker as she could do nothing but sob as he drained her abilities; whether he meant to or not was beyond her.

“Stop crying.” He forced out, pushing her bra up to expose her chest, his tongue trailing over her pink nipple slowly before sucking on it roughly, groping the other roughly with his hand.

Her sobs stopped in an instant, her expression dropping into a lifeless state, her body reacting to his forceful affections with slight twitches and shudders.

Yukimura trailed sloppy kisses down from her breasts down to her navel, working on her pants, pushing them down along with her underwear. He kissed her exposed hip, hand roughly pushing between her legs to play with her clit.

Yukimura continued to touch her roughly for a few moments longer, then she was suddenly flipped onto her stomach. Yukimura pulled her pants down her legs a bit more, but was only able to get them down to her knees before he gave up and worked on his own pants. He didn’t bother fully removing his own pants either, only pulling out his semi-erect member from his boxers, giving it a few strokes to fully harden it, and then pulled Akihime’s hips to his.

“Damare.” He ordered, gripping her hips tightly as he pushed his cock inside her easily, groaning through clenched teeth at the feeling of her tight warmth. He didn’t wait for her to adjust, pulling out before slamming himself back into her; he moved rough and fast, grunting as he thrust deep into her, the feeling amazing.

Tears fell down her cheeks but she obeyed him, not making a single sound as he used her. There was some blood, as was expected, and her nether regions burned and stung with his rough movements. This wasn't how she wanted it to be at all, she wanted to give herself to him and have there be love and care in their intimacy. But there was nothing but anger here and self loathing, it made her feel sick.

All Akihime could feel was the darkness within Yukimura’s soul, it smothered her, choked her. The only sensation that kept her conscious was the pain in her nethers, Yukimura thrusting at a steady pace as he took her violently, nails digging into her hips as he hunched over her, his breathing labored.

"Onegai....Yukimura...." She wept weakly, "Daisuki....." She hid her face in the pillow to muffle herself as she wept and whined, just wanting this nightmare to be over.

His thrusts became more desperate, grunting and groaning before he pulled out of her, spilling his seed across her back before he slumped forward on the bed, was he unconscious? Whatever the case, at least Akihime wasn’t completely stuck, the belt around her wrists loose enough to slip out of.

When her stolen ability wore off, she tugged her arms free and ran out of the room; more like limped out but the point was the same. She moved into her room and shut the door, locking it before going into her bathroom and removing her clothes, tossing them into the trash and turning the shower on scalding hot. She sat under the water with her knees drawn to her chest and she cried, the sound of the water drowning her out. Everything hurt and she only felt empty and numb, shame and betrayal burning in her chest.

In the morning, a soft knock came at Akihime’s bedroom door- it was Amaya. “Akihime-sama? Shingen said you didn’t meet with him to get your weekly allowance, are you still in bed?”

Dread filled Akihime in an instant; Amaya would know in a heartbeat that something had happened. She steadied her breathing before piping up. "Hai...! I guess I over slept! I'll be there soon!" She called.

Back
Top Bottom