Revival (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She poured him another cup, but not one for herself. “You have a job... I can’t just ask you to ignore it when I want to be alone with you..” She reached out, petting his cheek gently.

Megohime smiled softly, petting his cheek more before moving to pet his hair. “Then take the day off tomorrow. Let’s go into town, a date.” She said softly.

“You don’t need to buy me something every time we go out..” She smiled softly, pouring herself another cup of sake.

Megohime had a good buzz going, which made her feel relaxed and warm. “You can make me smile without buying me things.” She said, laying her head down to stop the partially spinning room. “Like holding me..”

She nodded, smiling contently as she shifted to move closer to him. “Yeah, that’s perfect..” She said softly, snuggling close to him.

“A year ago you could hardly shut up about your dick.” She teased back, nuzzling against his chest.

With Masamune playing with her hair, Megohime was beginning to fall asleep. “Really immature..” She muttered teasingly.

"You've made me a better man.." He said softly, "Honestly, I think it was because Hanbei had stolen you from the estate...I felt like I had kinda just taken you for granted.."

Megohime reached up, cupping his cheek and looking at him with half-lidded eyes. “When you said I was apart of your family, it made me so happy.. I could’ve died right there and I would’ve been content..”

"Well, you're my girl, Mego...the gang took to you right away. Hell, even the girls would ask me all the time to ask you for beauty tips. It felt awkward to ask you that so I told them to just ask you themselves. Guess you were kinda scary when you first got here.." He said.

Megohime felt tears leak from her eyes, but she was still smiling softly. “Sorry about that, I was probably worse than an old hag, huh?” She laughed.

“Urusai..” She rested her head against his chest, closing her eyes. “You were too..”

((I thought she was moved in? _:)3 」∠)_ wanna do Sasuke, then have Nana and Aki co-oping to sell things~?))

Back
Top Bottom