Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He nodded. He sat in for this show and soon enough, his heart was racing as he sat in a pair of skin-hugging boxer briefs, and a skin-hugging tank top with the same surgical mask on.

"I have a special treat for you, darlings~" Sena moaned softly, "You know that big bad boyfriend I've been telling you about~? Well, he wants to say hi, and put on a little show for you~"

"He looks tough but I promise he won't bite~" She said, before her eyes moved to the chat. "Mm~ if you want his tank off, you have to pay~"

He made a noise and slowly removed his tanktop, revealing inch by inch what someone wanted so very much to see.

The chat exploded into words and sentences that he couldn't read. Another donation - $50 - just to have him purr into the mic. Sena took itand brought it close to him, "Go ahead, baby~"

There were a couple more donations from the same person, just to compliment Theo and tell him that his purring sounded sexy.

He got more donations of him just doing small things, one person wanted him to just stick out his tongue so Sena covered his eyes so he could lower the mask.

There was a lot of comments about wanting to see him choke down a cock but Sena wagged her finger once the mask was back up, "You have to pay for that~ but that isn't the treat he has for you~"

He felt a bit embarrassed but this was thrilling. His cock was throbbing slowly, outlining against his boxers as it emerged from his sheath

He nodded and moved to slowly peel off his boxers, and his cock pulsed and throbbed against his thigh, still growing and swelling.

Back
Top Bottom