Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
It was your typical bar scene; males were trying to get any female they saw to go home with them. Theo was there with his friends for the weekend, the usual hang out and maybe go home with someone.

"Whoa, check that one out." Paul pointed to the bar counter and everyone turned to look. At the bar sat a rather thick looking bovine, her hide was a soft toasted color and her hair a pastel pink with blue streaks pulled into a loose bun with shimmering blue eyes. She was wearing a form fitting black tube top and torn booty shorts with fishnets and heels. She looked bored, sipping on her drink as her tail swished slowly.

"Who should go talk to her?" Rick asked. They looked between each other, obviously they all wanted a taste.
"Let's all go try a pick up line." Brad suggested. They nodded and Paul stood.
"I'll go first since I found her first." He said.

"Guess so.." Rick smirked, watching the shepard swagger his way over to the bovine. She gave him a passing glance before accepting the offer to buy her a drink. After she was handed the drink, she looked up to him and said something they couldn't hear that made Paul's tail drop and his ears go back before he tredged back. Brad gave the sad trombone sound and Paul flipped him off before sitting down.
"Stand back and watch." Rick said and the proud ram walked over to the bovine.

"Yeah, yeah..."
"What did she say to you?" Brad asked. Paul lowered his head.
"If she wanted a bitch she would go to a gay bar." He answered and Brad whistled.

Rick was sent back just as disappointed.
"What happened?" Paul asked. The ram exhaled and drank his beer.
"Bulls are boring and I should take my shit elsewhere.."
"Damn." Brad said before standing, the lizard flicking his tongue, "Stand back and watch the master." He stated before moving to sit beside her.

"If he gets this, I'm gonna be pissed." Paul huffed as they watched. But the bovine didn't really seem to acknowledge Brad, who was talking and smiling like he was waiting for her to take interest in him.
"What an idiot.." Rick muttered.

"I'unno, man, she's cold.." Rick said and Paul nodded.
"She's a viper pretending to be a cow." He added.

They didn't even notice Brad had come back until he sat down. "Well?"
"She..." Brad made a face, "Doesn't like vanilla lizards like me..."
"Oooooh." Rick and Paul grimaced.

"Damn, brad, that's harsh bud." He said. "Guess it's my turn." He said. He pounded the last of his beer and headed over to the table, eyes locked onto her.

He ordered his own and moved over to the table. "Hey, I'm Theo.." he said. "I see you've met my friends.." he laughed a bit.

She glanced at him and looked him over before going back to her drink, "Some friends." She remarked, "Do you all think I'm some kind of prize to take home?"

"Them? Yeah.." he laughed a bit. "I suppose I came over out of peer pressure.. I dunno, do you wanna dance?" He asked.

She glanced at him again before shrugging, "Sure.." She muttered and finished her drink before moving off the bar stool. Paul, Rick and Brad all stared wide eyed as they watched Theo walk to the dance floor with her.

Theo didn't even look back. A good song was playing, so he watched her for a moment to gauge her movements.

Once she figured out what song was playing - This is What You Came For - she started dancing fluidly with the beat. It was almost hypnotic.

Back
Top Bottom