Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She made sure to hide her face as best as she could so no one at school would find her. But she was loving it.

Theo came home early one day, hoping to kick back and relax. Sena had been.. Strangely distant. Not painfully so, she just wasn't really ever awake when he got home.

As he moved to the bedroom, he heard noises. Mainly Sena's voice but it sounded like she was talking to someone. She was being really flirty.

"Oh, you're so bad~ it's a good thing my boyfriend isn't home, he would be so angry~" She cooed. Was she...? No.

"So greedy~ you already saw my huge tits and you want to see my pussy, too~?" Oh no. No, no. She couldn't be.

She was at his desk on his computer in a state of undress in front of his webcam. She was streaming herself in front of an explosive chat, every few seconds she would get a donation request. She giggled coyly and shook her head. "You guys are so dirty~❤"

She was topless, playing with her tits slowly before she moved to remove her short shorts. As she turned, she saw him at the door and her eyes widened, all color draining from her face. "B...Babe..." She whispered.

She blushed and smiled under her surgical mask before slowly pushing off her short shorts. The chat had exploded when she turned and was terrified by Theo just standing there; "thicc af" "your ass looks delicious" "let me nut in ur butt" things like that.

She got her shorts and panties off and turned back to show her chat her pussy, "There, you animals~" She purred. She got a swarm of donations and she laughed, "So greedy~~"

Her tail flicked gently and she looked at the other requests, "Let's see...you all really wanna see me use a toy...I suppose I could~ if it made you all happy~"

She looked over at him again and her eyes dropped to his pants before locking eyes with him, "I guess I should pick out a toy."

Back
Top Bottom