Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

He rolled and bucked his hips hard, moaning loudly again and again, before tossing his head back and roaring her name loudly as he dumped his final, massive load into her.

A few days had passed and finally Theo took her up on her offer. He headed to the club and moved inside. He had brought her plug and remote with him, as she said he could.

The music was loud, he could feel it in his ribcage. Felines canines, goats, deer, females of all shapes and sizes wandered the club serving drinks or keeping males company.
"Well, hey there, tiger~" A hand ran across his shoulder slowly as a dancer made her way around to stand before him. It was Sena, her hair was down and she was in a corset and frilled boyshorts, "Bout time you showed up~"

"I wanna get that dance a helluva lot more than I did five minutes ago." He said. "Brought the plug, too..~" he whispered.

"Naughty boy~" She smirked and took his hand, "C'mon, let mama show you a good time~" She said as she led him to the private rooms. The bouncer, who was a huge rottweiler, stared at Theo and Sena as they approached. "This the guy?" He asked gruffly. Sena smiled and nodded, "Yup, this is him~" She replied. He nodded and allowed them through, "I won't tell the boss." "Thanks, Mark, you're the best~!" She smiled and pulled Theo along.

"Anything for you, baby~" She purred as she started dancing slowly to the music that pumped through the speakers.

She moaned softly and tugged the laces of the corset free, keeping him distracted with her hips while she unclasped her corset.

He heard the soft sound of the corset hitting the ground before she moved to press her tits against his chest, "Having fun~?"

Back
Top Bottom