Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She came back in just an oversized shirt and moved over to pet hos legs gently. The bullet had been driving her nuts all night.

He made a aoft noise and his thighs twitched a bit, his need slowly swelling. He groans and begins purring in his sleep.

She started sucking him off slowly, moaning softly as she shifted her hips again. The plug wasn't making things easy.

He moans lowly and pants, purring as his tail swayed to and fro. "F..Fuck..~ Se..na..~" he moaned, breathing beginning to get a little ragged

He yowls softly and claws at the sheets. He was dreaming, watching Sena choke down his massive cock greedily while they were in the back room of the strip club.

Her tongue wrapped around his shaft as she worked him, moaning softly around him, her soft lips working wonders on his stubs.

He was waking slowly, being pulled from sleep by the pleasure. His eyes opened slowly and he looked up, then down, and moaned lowly at the sight. His voice was soft but still a bit gravelly and low. "G-God.. h-hey, baby..~"

"Boring without you there to watch me dance~ I have a performance tomorrow if you wanna come throw some money at me~" She winked.

Back
Top Bottom