Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She smiled, "Oh, ok~" She said, "Only cuz you're so cute~" She purred as she kissed down his neck and collarbone.

He purred and ran his hands over her, and she could feel how hard he was just from where she was positioned.

She turned and lowered her boyshorts for him, "I'm glad you're so supportive, babe...really, I'm super happy here and the girls all look out for each other...Mark and the other bouncers even make sure we get safely to our cars or pick ups.."

He purrs loudly and watches her as he firmly seats the plug in her plump rear, giving her flank a firm swat.

He purred and swatted her ass again. "I think I'll save that dick sucking for when you get home..~" he purred. And not long after that, Theo left to make sure she didn't get in trouble.

It would be a couple hours before her shift ended but she was home at a relatively decent time, "Theo~! I'm home~!"

Theo was passed out on the bed, controller in his hand, game paused. He tried to stay awake, but didn't quite make it.

She came in and smiled softly, "You big lug.." She muttered before moving over to save his game and shut it off.

Back
Top Bottom