Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That's What I Like (1x1 w/ Mr.Aznable)

She shook her head and moved to remove the tester, turning off the bullet before tugging the leash hard as she laid back, "Mount me. Breed me."

He arched and roared as he slammed hard into her, low, feral growls sounding from him as he slammed deep into her, his cock pressing right up against her spot. He hunched over her and moved as fast as he could, snarling and moaning lowly, sounding like he had snapped completely.

She arched hard, pressing against him and driving him deeper, screaming his name as she nearly lost grip of the leash. She had to stay focused, but he felt so fucking good.

He was purring and snarling, his eyes rolling back a bit as he slammed harder and harder into her, his breathing heavy and ragged.

He nodded quickly. "U-Uh huh..~!!" He cried, bucking harder as he ground hard against her as he reached the base.

"Uh-huh~!!" He nodded again, slamming deep each and every time. He wasn't focused on her, he was focused on the pleasure alone. He wanted more, needed more. He wanted to cum and he didn't care where or how.

He whined and hesitated before stopping, and she could feel how hard he was throbbing. The length, the girth, the stubs, even sitting still he could drive her crazy.

He gasped and cried her name out as he started slamming harder and harder into her, using her as no more than a living toy, his own little cumdump. He couldn't see straight, eyes weren't even focused, he was just focused on the warm, wet sensation wrapped tightly around his cock.

He completely ignored her, the only sound he was focusing on was the loud, wet, almost rhythmic slapping that filled the room as his heavily stubbed cock stretched and filled her, rubbing perfectly against her walls.

The tightness suddenly grew tighter, wetter, absolutely mind numbing. Sena had cum once again, the abuse on her spot really was too much.

He suddenly stopped, looking down. "H-Huh..? O-Oh my god, babe are you okay..?" He asked, slowly caressing her cheek.

She smiled and nodded, though she was still shaking and crying a bit, "Y-Yeah, yeah, I'm good...s-sorry...you were really out of it, I was begging for a break but you couldn't hear me..." She held his hand, "I'm fine, promise, it was just way too much for me...I came like five times already...!"

"You're fine, I promise...I'm ok, sorry for blubbering..." She gave a small laugh, "You're ok, I'm ok, we're safe...I trust you, I've always trusted you..." She said as she hugged him.

Back
Top Bottom