Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Realms Pathfinder) Seeds of Evil: OOC

Happens! I've had subscribed emails from the board sometimes get sent to spam. Glad to see you're still with us!

Yyyeeessss, me too, sad to say.

You are available to post though, dancrilis - have a look at the spoiler in the last post in the thread.

I think that is only for Alyx, Aramina, Balenor, Olivia and Ty so only the people going before the sergeant unless I am missing something.

Hey Tenshi, I’ll be Detecting Eeeevil next turn - is the Ogre-y dude Evil or not? Because if so, he’s getting a smiting!

He is smitten!
EDIT: WAIT NO
EDITEDIT: CRITS FOR DAYS
EDITEDITEDIT: One mo, done crit damage wrong.
EDITEDITEDITEDIT: All done! Move along, citizen. Nothing to see here.

I think Ogre Mages from Pathfinder are outsiders and so you might be doing more damage with your Smite Evil.

Yeah they are Bale had to roll know planes for that. They is evil native outsiders with Regeneration.... in other words Tenshi hates us.

They are Evil aligned, but the extra bonus damage is triggered by (any undead) (evil-aligned dragon) or (outsiders with the evil SUBTYPE) and said Oni Ogre Mage does not have that evil subtype. I believe that is reserved for full-on demons and devils.

It is great for this to be back running properly again, of course.

Davian_Veq said:
... (outsiders with the evil SUBTYPE) and said Oni Ogre Mage does not have that evil subtype.

Shows my reading needs work :)

And on that topic where I am likely not following things correctly I think you might have taken an additional move action.
Move Action: Detect Evil
Move Action: Move in and Draw Weapon (alternatively move action to draw weapon and Miscellaneous Action for a 5-foot step).
Swift Action: Smite Evil Activated
Attack Action: Attack

Not a major issue (even if were right in the above) as Abigail could likely have gambled with or without Detect Evil that he was Evil - she might know about things like undetectable alignment magic anyway, and all irrevalavent if you have quick draw and I am merely blind.

And yes nice to have things moving again, though I suspect that Balthana is outmatched against an Ogre Mage (ignoring the guards for a minute), he will be her out in a few hits and doesn't need to roll high to hit (likely a 2 and a 7 on his attacks), Abigail fairs much better on not being hit but has a bit less hit points - but fortuntately they both have poor wisdom scores so might not notice that :)

Bah, we'll be able to handle an ogre mage. Just gotta hit it hard and fast!

I was sure that we had already prepped for combat - Either way, I’m not sure where the next move action came from.
Let me see about revising it...
Bleh.

Also yeah, I assumed she already had her blade drawn, but I guess I coulda been wrong on that myself, too. Though sadly detect evil is a move action so you'd have had to get movement from something else,

If it's just a 5 foot step needed to lose the gap, then there'd be no issues, right.

Back
Top Bottom