Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Realms Pathfinder) Seeds of Evil: OOC

From what I understand this is what the battelfield looks like
EEE
TBA
XRX
XXX
XXX
XXX
XNX
XLX
XEX

X=Clear square
E=Enemy
A=Abigail
B=Balenor
T=Ty
R=Aramina
N=Narunir
L=Alyx

If not let me know and I will edit what I am doing. If so then this is what is happening

*EE
TXA
XRB
XXX
XXX
XXX
XNX
XLX
XEX

*being targeted

Hi Tenshi just to highlight, it seems that I should have made a two climb checks for too move actions up the tree - so if you want me to make another let me know.

Liltih'sboy: That looks accurate. Sort of. :)

No... Wait...

In my head, the N and the T should be switched.

Also the enemy at the bottom is down and bleeding out fast.

Dancrilis: Please do, sorry I'm taking so long.

Um... Or not...

Dancrilis, didn't you use one move action to climb the tree and one standard action to cast create water?

Two different turns.
First turn: Full Round Action - run to create distance.
Second Turn: Move Action - Climb tree, Standard Action - Climb Tree
Third Turn: Move Action - Take out bow, Standard Action - Create Water

I only took a single check on climb for both on the second turn, (if I had hurried I could have covered the same distance with the check of 20+ on a single action but I did not).

T is definitely up there with Abigail and Balenor: note in the next quote it says she attacks Abigail's attacker though Abigail had not been attacked yet so I assumed Balenor was intended if not I apologize.

Anla said:
Tiyeri gracefully and narrowly spun her leg away from the worg attacking her. Just as Alyx dropped it, she used her momentum from the dodge to turn and bound swiftly back next to Abigail, taking a swing at the paladin's attacker with her fist.

rolled: 1d20, adding 6 to the total
Comment:
Result: 5,
Total: 11

rolled: 1d3, adding 3 to the total
Comment:
Result: 1,
Total: 4

N had not said he moved and was somewhere between the two fighting parties though honestly i am not exactly sure where.

If she really went next to Abigail then I assume we look something like this (also Adjusting to make N more centralized since I really do not know where he is.

EEE
TAB
XRX
XXX
XNX
XXX
XXX
XLX
XEX

In which case Abigails spell works on everyone and Balenore will change tactics.

EE*
TAX
XRB
XXX
XNX
XXX
XXX
XLX
XEX

To Evil Eye saves instead of Slumber.

Just let me know, and I will change it.

And in the end didn't make any difference for her as she passed that with a 23.

Huzzah safe in a tree.

Will try to get a post up in a bit.

I think this is how I currently see the field.

Does anyone think I'm way off? If not, let's allow for a minor reality fuzz if nessicary to get it this way.

If I'm way off, on the other hand, chime in!

EEE
TAB
XRX
XXX
XNX
XXX
XXX
XLX

I'm assuming the E spaces are Enemies right? If so that seems like a good placement for Narunir. A good distance away from the threats, but close enough that he can work his magic as needed.

Also, Happy New Year to everyone!

I five foot stepped back one but looks right to me. And yep I hit his saving throws that help me out later makes it so he has a harder time ignoring Abigail and opens him up for a world of hurt that is a DC17will save.... that doesn't really matter he gets effectively hit regardless. Editing my post.

By the way, I was responsible for a bit of initiative confusion. I used Skype to tag Alyx's player.

If anyone would like to give me a wave on skype--even use it to help keep the game moving--my handle is Khadavla.

No need for voice. :)

Tenshi, just to check are there now three I am facing or did the one with the grapple get up and around in the one turn?

Ah thanks for clarifing.
*amended the post above to read 'now' and not 'not' always annoying when I don't notice that when typing.

Tenshi she is not climbing at the moment she is standing on a branch - otherwise she would be gaining altitude every turn.

Sure she less good at acrobatics but it makes more sense to me, just not sure about the rules before I rely on them.

My understanding was that both her and the werewolf passed there respective climb checks to get to where they are, now they are on effectively ground around a foot in diameter (to support both there weight), heavilly obstructed (other branches, leaves and stuff), and possibly slightly sloped - for a normal DC of ~12 if they were trying to walk on it, but they are only standing there so no check is needed?

I would also assume they both retain there dexterity (dexterity bonus or not his 17 missed, so it is just about her attack of opportunity which is unlikely to do any damage) - I just want to be sure on the rules in case there are tricks I could use/expect.

Back
Top Bottom