Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Realms Pathfinder) Seeds of Evil: OOC

I am fine with them, if her daftness gets her into trouble that is her fault - am thinking I should have spent money on a silver weapon (but didn't think of it).

On carry a light she has dark vision so not really needed, will have a post up soon.

I often don't sleep as much as nap frequently, so might post at any time.

Tenshi I assume Balthana did not hear the cry for help, let me know if that is wrong.

A shame, Abigail's only got her non-combat spell memorised for the day.
Ah well, she's not exactly a caster-focused character :)
I thought Keep Watch was a perfectly good IC spell to have memorised for a Paladin travelling alone, hah.

Is Balenore really planning on cackling all day long? That just sounds like he'll lose his voice if he keeps that up. Also, quite loud.

All night actually and yeah probably it is actually a supernatural effect so technically it does not even have a verbal component though it is debatable how quiet he can actually be given its description and it is the only way to keep some of his abilities up past 1 round.

Edit: I looked it up and it Pazo ruled that it is the same as a verbal component to a spell which means that he is laughing as softly as Tenshi allows verbal components to work at. What I find really interesting is that it is ruled as not an actual sonic effect and no one need hear him (works in a silent spell, underwater, ect) the attempt at honest laughter is required but actual sound isn't, make me want to figure out a way to get a silent spell on him that he can turn on and off.

Hey, sorry for takin' so long with that last reply! I'm real busy with finals this week and part of next, but I'll definitely try to stay on top :)

Hot mulled wine sounds really good right now...

Good morning, and thanks! Waiting and watching, atm. My shift starts in an hour and a bit, so I'll be busy until this afternoon.

Don't know. But I have a bit of access today and for the next few days from my sister's home in Colorado.

Wish I could stay here all night and post for you guys. My sister got us comp tickets to a banquet with cocktails and classical music.

Sounds awesome, right? Oh, wait. Alcohol messes with my psych meds. Beriatric surgery means I can eat about 1/10th of what I imagine they'll be serving. (A good appetizer can fill me up. ) And growing up over exposed to classical music has made me disinterested at best.

Back
Top Bottom