Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Realms Pathfinder) Seeds of Evil: OOC

Hrm? Where are you getting 2.5k to craft? PFSRD lists it as 2k gold for a +1 amulet in crafting costs.

Sorry I am using a book. Please note that the PFSRD even notes the diffrence.

Price…

The price (and cost) of the amulet of mighty fists has been officially adjusted by Paizo. The new prices are as follows: 4,000 gp (+1), 16,000 gp (+2), 36,000 gp (+3), 64,000 gp (+4), 100,000 gp (+5). Accordingly, the costs to create these amulets are also reduced to the following: 2,000 gp (+1), 8,000 gp (+2), 18,000 gp (+3), 32,000 gp (+4), 50,000 gp (+5).

This update has been applied to the text of this page.

My book reads 5k 20k 45k 80k 125k for price and cost is 2.5k 10k 22.5k 40k and 62.5k respectivly I did not look it up on PFSRD just used what I had in front of me my apologies.

Ah! All good, I just use the PFSRD for a source, since it's much easier to dig through it than the various pdfs, is all.

Updated my background a little.

@ unchained. Yes the rogue really rocks in unchained. Only downside is that one can't take any archtypes

Actually most archetypes from the non unchained classes are explicitly compatible with unchained classes. Unless you're a monk.
Pathfinder Unchained, pg. 8 (Introduction): "Finally, with the exception of the monk, these classes should work with any of the archetypes from previous books as long as the classes still have the appropriate class features to replace."

Oh... you are right. I hadn't seen that ;) I think I've read the unchained book from cover to cover at least twice... damn :D

You learn every day.

Sadly with misc equipment (Which I do still need to buy just for completions sake and in case it does turn out to be necessary) means I probably can't afford one immediately. But when I have 2k to spare, i'll be hitting you up for it.

Well I do hope this game goes on longer than just the opening scenario it would be welcome to have a campaign to play and the group seems nice.

Not me, sorry!

So, I'm definitely thinking that Nolymae doesn't know any of the others yet. Although she and Abigail might become fast friends :)

I still need to pick out my spells for the day and stuff, and I think I'm gonna make a couple other tiny tweaks to my character sheet too, like ditching the quarterstaff. I should probably make some kind of stat sheet for my horse too, but since it's only a level 1 animal companion I think it's pretty much just a normal horse for now.

Well, that showed my incompetence pretty quickly...

I'm sorry, can we please edit? Otherwise we're going to wind up either missing the first scene entirely and the whole plot kick off!

The reason I identified Nolymae and Sylfeal at the gate was that everyone else was supposed to be in the toher scene. ^_^;;

Rewritten and Updated! Abigail is now a bit of a way back along the road, still within the woods.

Hahahaha fine but my character is going to be a laughing fool for a while....

Edited I hope that is okay he is still traveling the road.

I was finding it a bit funny that everyone else had decided that their characters fell into the first of these two options.

Tenshi said:
My current idea is that we'll start in two scenes. One with a few of the more molestable girls allready at the gate The other wtih everyone else meeting up at sunset on the trade road heading from Waterdeep to Cormyr

But anyway to clarify Balthana engaging with Aramina is fine?

I'll delete my post and make a new one after work!

Back
Top Bottom