Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Realms Pathfinder) Seeds of Evil: OOC

All good. Glad I put up the reminder.

Anything you'd like to explore in the down time thread? (In flash back now.)

On the topic, on day 2 or 3, Aramina went into the Misty Forest to find an ore that Bale needed. She would have asked if anyone would come with her.

Alyx would volunteer to go with Aramina, yeah.

So I am at a lost at what to do with Ty. I'm not really sure of her place in the group dynamic and just feel lost when trying to post for her.
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions that could help me rekindle a connection with the character and the group. Should i just explore other options in regards to being in the game?

Ty fills quite a number of rolls in group dynamic. She is not only the trap finder but also the face, classically speaking. Now as far as who you want her to be that is entirely up to you it seems like you disconnected from the group for a while not really doing much in the downtime and things like that which is fine but socially speaking Balenore feels a bit of kinship with her as a fellow merchant and one of only two people he knows before the group formed.

Yeah things just moved faster then I could get to them and I missed the message for the scene for the feast hall in the wave of messages in the ooc . So i have missed the opportunities for those scenes as the game has progressed. into the actually plot. So i don't want to bog things down cause i was not able to get into those scenes before stuff moved faster then i could keep up with. So i'm just not sure how to move forward without just playing some mechanics on a sheet.

Don't then. Fun things about cat folk they are cats. Meaning one moment they are paying attention to you the next they are ignoring everything to stare off at a spot on the wall. She is who she is and can pick up whenever, however, you want. Play her as you intend.

I would like to apologize Since it took me so long to get reconnected with my character and find a direction for her from our first adventure. I finally have reconnected with Ty and have found a direction to go with her. Again sorry for being out of sync for so long.

I'm so sorry about not posting at all recently. I haven't been getting any alerts for this so I didn't notice that there'd been posts until I checked my watched threads earlier.

I'll work on my post tonight, and do my best to ensure that it doesn't happen again.

Back
Top Bottom