Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forgotten Realms Pathfinder) Seeds of Evil: OOC

We were all clumped together going through the gate - pretty close quarters I expect.

Should have talked to Tenshi about it first, but narratively it works.

I'm assuming it's fine, i'm not saying you did anything wrong haha. Mostly, i'm just here to show i'm alive and kill some time before work.

Yea, if the weapon was already drawn I don't see an issue at all, I just had the scene in my head as more we walk through and the guards freak (start combat) so it wouldn't be - but she could easilly have it drawn when out an about just in case of trouble (particularly with werewolves and odd sounds around).

Anyways, we're in the home stretch of act one. We're one player down. (Sadness. And he was our best magic item crafter to boot.)

This part of the story wound up having more in it than I intended. Think we should level up? Or have one more chapter at this level?

Any requests for down time events? There won't be a lot but a night or three could lead to some nice kinky fun.

There's a little closure for our scene, and a tiny teaser.

As I mentioned in the game rules section, we're now level five with a few days of down time. Let me know anything you'd like to RP in that downtime. The Count has a mission for us after it.

Sheet updated - bought a silver Gandasa and a cold iron Gandasa.

Thinking about getting into property here, namely buying a Dance Hall and setting up a Fight Club if that is suitable?
Thinking it might act as a base later on (after expansion) for followers etc and something she can dedicate to Sharess while enjoying herself.

If anyone else wants to get into property with her we could play that out (was initially thinking of estiblishing an Orphanage but that was a bit pricy to buy and staff).

Sheet is updated, will think about things I want to buy in a bit and have a post up by the end of the day

Sheet updated too! I’ll sort out some IC posts soon, detailing how and what Abigail’s done in her downtime.

Ah, dancrilis - were you thinking of writing something smutty together?

Unless someone says otherwise Bale will be making items to sell if someone wants something let me know. He can do Wonderous items and Arms/Armor

Sure sounds good.

I was thinking that it might be an idea for Baltana to have a bit of a heart to heart with Balenor - i.e apologise for initial hostility on the road, and also to a discussion on morality of prisoner treatment outside of an immediate battle scenario, if that suits you lilithsboy?

Hmm, I think Narunir would also be interested in speaking with Balenor. Partly to see if he'd be willing to discuss his kind of magic with him, and partly to help out with any wondrous item crafting

Balenore will be happy to talk to either/both of those characters I also put up a schedule for him in the downtime thread so please let me know if yall need anything and we can talk on there if you want.

*peeks*

Sea Child, Strangelove, I assume we lost you?

Alna'shok, Saber, Pods, are you still with us?

Trying to find out if I have room to add another.

I believe I we still have, Illven, Davian, Lilith'sboy, Traveler, and Dancrilis.

That's 5 I'm confident are still here, 3 I think are, and one GM Character...

Big group, but online i can do it, even with one mroe. (Two more would actualy be a multiple of four which is the best number for challenge rating, but that would be a bit much.)

Back
Top Bottom