Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Star Wars] Privateer (OoCc)

No, not really. You just need to say when you are not... Or roll one every scene you feel like it. Otherwise I will be counting it as a "take ten". You, you tough guy!

And now with the end of the fight scene we return to our 3 day limit instead of the one day for posting.

I will be advancing the scene - and possibly changing it to another local - Saturday.

Until then I still can answer and reply about what happens in the bar, or out in the street - remember, hours can pass...

As it is, Deasha may have been interested... but frankly? He complains about needing to disappear, of needing a pilot and crew... and he pulls this kind of unsubtle stunt? Frankly, she is expecting him to get caught.

Daesha could already consider his poor stealth as a 'risky business' fee. Milk that money from him.

So are you no-longer having to wait for all 4 to post to reply then as DM? Is that a combat rounds thing or just always?

No, there are one day combat rounds and three day turn of time "rounds" so to say. I just can turn them faster if everybody answers.

Also, if there is something to adress, or NPC to play, without changing the situation or place, then I can reply faster - just like all of you can reply more than once in a three day period. It is just the fighting "daily" rounds - when they happen - when I do not want to have more than one post per round from you...

I know, it is a little bit complex, but also speeds up the game a great way, with giving the possibility to reply if someone has something to say or do before he or she is overlooked.

Of course if any of you see that it is not working, or want more time (or less), or just have a question, feel free to write. :)

Okay then! Also I'm pretty sure the repairs take technically and hour if we want to get specific. :) So as much as I want to reply I don't really want to shift things an hour into the future when Vella going to the Sluissi and Daesha and Shanta's reactions. Shanta seems to be getting left behind...

She is just shell-shocked...

And the "waiting for the light to come back" happens faster, as you only had to take that one waiter-droid off the rails, and change some breakers. The hour - or more, after all, you took ten - would be needed to fully repair the droid, including the arm.

And yes, she would be left behind if not joining us until saturday.

Vella can stay, or can go after the Sluissi, but while that part makes her gone from the Bar, she would be still around, so doable.

Also, as a party-building idea, yes, you can team up as the price of the Sluissi's "thing" is quite high - The stakes for that game would be easily reaching thousands of credits.

Was hoping that the sluissi becomes a plot point where we'd come together as a crew for him needing to escape, but I guess we'll see however it goes and that's upnto you as DM, not in my alley lol. Could even need to get his device back for him...

Well, that was a plot to have some of you help him against the Bothans....

Still a plot to help him, which point can be reached personally by going after him at once, or even after getting his "thing", and seeking him out...

Could be some important file on the thing, which could really interest Daesha? Either anti-empire or anti-new republic information. Gets the group mixed up in a bigger conflict.

Want to that anyway and alone?
Want to do it in private or should we start posting in the main doing just that?

Entirely up to you, I was not complaining :) Just in case we had misunderstood each other and you though she was still present and I though she had left I wanted to explain why I was not posting.

Vella's gotta go out and bring that Sluissi back lol. Sluissi + device = job for the party....that isn't a party yet.

As it stands... Deasha would hardly mind an attractive and useful woman, that she can have a sort of pet :)

Granted, that is mainly due to the fact she has an ego... you would really be a companion/employee with benefits.... and part of that would be a lap warmer of course.

And with the wardrobe malfunction, you may have Bysk blushing with some overlytightened pants. And is there something we need to continue the gambling, dm?

Back
Top Bottom