Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Star Wars] Privateer (OoCc)

So, while I wrote that something is starting, feel free to finish your own interactions before all hell breaks loose - or some teeth.

I will be posting the start of the fight, when everybody replies at least once to the previous and this situation, so feel free to write if you want to be part of the problem or the solution - and maybe add an initiative if you join in when it really starts going.

Not going to fight if she can avoid it, but does have a blaster of her own if need be, set to stun. Killing, while necessary sometimes, is bad for business if one is rather.... indiscriminate.

Morning all.

Hehehe. Shanta will probably have to be the nice girl then. Find out what this little snake did to peeve a small mob of bothans.

I'll try to post before my flight. Currently the sun is glaring so brightly on my screen it's a bit hard.

You still not replied to the main thread after my last post, Tenshi...

So, while not too advancing, my post will clear up the start of a little posturing and maybe even fighting... I will be making up round 0, which means that there will be at least one further round within a day. Which would be also advencing the plot, hopefully.

If I count my stones and characters right, then everyone is upstaires. Seeing that downstairs only has 4 tables that are quite big - think two people per side...

Upstairs it is smaller tables, and also more of them. And who would want to stay in too close to a table of Bothans? - they are downstairs...

A little more about the floorplan: (maybe a little change too)

As someone steps in the door, the first two big table is left and right (1. 2.), while straight forward one would be walking to the bar table - with the other two big tables left and right (3. 4.).

If someone stopped in the middle of the room, then the spiral staircase would be to the right, walking between the two tables to reach it. (2. 4.)

The group of Bothans had been sitting at the left table closest to the bar (3.)

Upstairs, if someone come up by the spiral staircase, then the bar would be to the right, but there would be tables. Basically, double the number of table, plus a middle table, quarter their size...

It would mean that upstairs we have 5 tables close to the staircase in an U shape. The staff spitting electricity happened towards the bar (right) between three tables ( 3.4.5. from the U shape) with the stairs as the fourth corner...
3. is the now empty middle table where the card games are held, 4. is the middle one but closest to the bar, and 5. is a corner table, right next to the bar... Where the Arcona sat before.

Gah. I slept 24 hours. ^_^;;

I hate oversleeping, but that's a bit much even for me!

Gabby, Dancriliss was trying to use the Search Your Feelings aspect of the Use the Force skill to find out wether it would bea good or bad thing to let this fight happen. Did he get a response?

Any fighting is a bad idea... Still, It does not have that much impact on the force to even be a blip otherwise.

Is a bar fight feel bad to the character? Then this is definitely a bad thing to let it happen. The question is, what she could do about it?

Is what she intends to do is less of a bad idea?

As the DM I did not reply for three things. One, it happened too fast, and she is still trying to feel it out. Second, as I just said, it does not have an impact on the force at its present state. And third, I really think it should be her choice to act or not, and not "Forced". Lets keep that to moments when it is imperative to have something happen or to have the character do something against it. Saying this, she can choose to have a bad feeling about it, and thus act accordingly, or just have nothing, and do nothing.

And after all, she wrote that "Vella will see how it plays out (or what her feelings direct her to do) before acting." For me, this means that she would be waiting, until she feels like it is time to act. But really, one thing I would never try to control without just cause is the characters feelings.

Tenshi, can you tell me how you came to the "man with the rifle" from "a small handheld device"? :)
Rifles in Star Wars is the same two handed things than in real life...

NOW I have something for our resident force sensitive / user to get a bad feeling about. It is more of a forebrooding, about the outcome of what the horny green-skinned girl tries to do... Vella would not have to help her game partner at this point.

Tomorrow it will be the 6th round of the "fight", and maybe even the continuation of the story, depending on your reactions - if any.

Back
Top Bottom