Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Star Wars] Privateer (OoCc)

More like an elaborate lottery ticket. Or a digital record about being the rightful owners of part of "Project G484" or other. Basically until someone had all the pieces, not even the real contents would be shown. There is a legal "piramid game" going on, if enough people buy parts of unfinished ships, the finished ones would be given out depending on the "lucky draw", and of course new owners could, and should be trading their deeds, or selling them, or putting them on auction... all of it helping make a little more money to help clean out the unfnished businness around the sector - or more.

So, the 'deed' has no price for it, the prince just hoped to get something for it with the same price range - and lost it.

Okay, obviously anyone could act before you arrive to the Hangar, just felt like advancing the story.

After all, the time was ticking and if anyone wanted to do some lenghty thing, then would miss the meeting in the hangar.

But feel free to interact, even to act in either at the dinner, on the streets, or before the hangar.

Or even inside the hangar. I will wait for everyone to post, or until friday...

Dancrilis..... Deasha is pretty much allowing her to take the lead in this part of the negotiations... as if she fails, she can present a somewhat softer approach.... and if need be, offer her up as a scapegoat.

I am a bit confused as to what the PC's are being offered as compensation - so far there seems to be no money available and no reason for them to sign up for what effectively is a mystery box offer, unless I am missing something with what Norman is saying.

Vella tried to cover that in the last post with her comment "that is a terrible deal for us - we take the risk for no reward except a potentially hot ship that we can't legally sell on" so I am not sure if he is being evasive to offer nothing or if I the player am being dense not reading things correctly.

They are offered the ship. And the original buyer, basically.

And they could ask for ransom, but had to promise any monetary compensation to be routed to the Sluissi... Of course, there are a lot wriggling room there, but if the PC's want to have the continuing "friendship" and possible help from Norman's people, then they should not break their promise too obviously.

And maybe someone should ask aboput what they are signing and why...

And yes, Norman is very evasive, but with good cause. His life and his family/friends life...

I do not think it is over, but definitely a new year. :)

Seeing that the three of you are already on the small ship and in the air with Norman, the Sluissi.

Alright, so do we need to talk this rp out so everyone is on the same page and we can get the plot rolling? I don't want to be rude but it hasn't seemed to be smooth so far...

Talk away... I kept myself to my rules, and nobody asked me to change them...

We can change them or make new rules, but thanks to Christmas and New Year I gave a week or two for every one of you three to catch up. And this is the place where I have to wait and see if I still have three players, or if we look for more or scratch the whole thing.

Still here - not really sure what the guys deal is to be honest (or why we would trust him) and so I kindof had my character flow with it rather than merely walking away after we had invested the play time with him.

Not sure about the logic of the plan that he has really - 'sold a fancy ship to someone, now needs that someone and the ship to disappear' seems to be the gist of it, this could be for any reason but he seems to be very cagey on that while trusting random strangers to honour their deals with him (his whole contract thing).

Same, which is why Deasha is mostly just standing back, watching... but not being too visible. Frankly? This entire thing smells.... like something of a bad idea spiraling out of control or a trap. And that Norman may be looking for bait.

What I can say is that to roleplay it out... As in I could only give world and rule informations out here, not anything about the story.

But maybe we all need to re-read everything "in game", and clear it up either by asking me, or asking Norman... or each other in game.

I will be posting the end of the trip you three are taking, and it should speed up after that. But I can wait to post that until Sunday. (Or really, before that, whenever you all feel ready to proceed.) Better clean up any question in game among you four (including Norman), or ask it here if it is about the world or rules.

Okay, so restating just to make sure we're on the same page, we're taking a small ship to get to a location where we'll try and find the bigger ship, and/or the female pilot target, and disappear from the sector? I guess my only issue is without credits involved, that payout if just the ship doesn't seem to help any of the three of us individually since the ship would have to be shared and the three of us Donny really have a connection yet, so it doesn't make too much sense to take the job. But I can look past it for the sake of getting this rp going, and maybe Daesha offers to buy our shares of the ship or something that would give us all incentive, she wanting a luxury ship for status and us other two needing credits? But she's. It my character so this is more of a suggestion towards RPG-G. :p

Anyways I'm certainly ready to continue if you all are.

I can make with the arrival and play forward, but it does not seemed to really interest anyone.

At least, there was no interaction to go with. If you are interested, just say so here, and if not really, please tell that too.

I would be happy to continue if the others are, but I just have a lot of difficulty following what Norman is on about a lot of the time - I don't know why for example he needed anyone to assist him, he could have plotted a course for his ship into a blackhole with the new owner on it and it would seem to meet all his needs, so not sure why he was bothering with us, and trying to get that info out of him seemed to be like pulling teeth.

Back
Top Bottom