Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Birdcage (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

She jerked a bit and squeaked softly, "Your hair is really pretty and your skin is always so soft..." She breathed, eyes half lidded, "You always smell so good, too...I love being around you..."

Yui had a wide smirk on her face, slipping her hands between Moriko’s legs and toying with her special bundle of nerves. She held her close against her body, kissing up her neck and nibbling at her ear a bit, then moving to suck on her shoulder.

Yui perked a bit, pulling her hand away. “Oh, gomen, do you want to stop?” She asked, peering over Moriko's shoulder.

Yui smiled and kissed her cheek gently. “Ok~” She agreed, grabbing some soap and using it to scrub the blood from herself, draining the dirty water and then filling the tub again with fresh water.

Moriko helped her when she could, washing Yui's hair and getting what blood was starting to dry out of it. "Was it them?" Moriko asked after a while, "The guys who beat me up...did you kill them? Is that why I couldn't watch?"

Yui leaned back in the tub, holding Yui close and frowning softly. “Yeah.” She finally said, the only noise in the bathroom being the occasional dripping water from the faucet.

“I did.” She responded softly, holding Moriko. “I made them beg, and then I killed them.”

Moriko moved and straddled Yui's lap, cupping her cheeks and kissing her, "Thank you.." She whispered, "Thank you for taking such good care of me..." she kissed her again, "thank you for protecting me..." another, deeper kiss, "I love you so much, Yui..."

Yui kissed back, slow and deep, putting her hands on her hips. “For you, I’ll do anything.” She whispered against Moriko’s lips, then kissed her again.

“Of course.” She wrapped her arms around Moriko’s shoulders, holding her close and enjoying the feel of her body against her own.

She nuzzled into Yui's chest, closing her eyes, "If there isn't a lot of room here...you can take me on the bed...be as rough as you want..." She said.

Yui put a hand on her head, kissing the top of her head gently. “I want to stay like this... Just for a while, ok?” She asked gently, holding Moriko close.

For a while, all was peaceful- as peaceful as life could be in prison -but soon things fell out of place, like it eventually would.
Shion was growing distant, even with Moriko, and her Carnival Corpse fights were becoming increasingly rabid, almost like she couldn’t get enough of fighting, and soon, every match ended with her opponent dead.

Moriko grew increasingly worried, and each time she tried to talk to Shion she would get pushed away. Even Senji was having a hard time talking to her.

Shion started to take on more and more matches, until she was fighting almost every night. Soon she refused to speak to either Senji or Moriko, holed up in her room the entire time she wasn’t fighting.

Senji and Moriko went to her room one night, both really worried. Senji knocked on her door, "Hey, kid, you've been slacking on your training, come on out."
"I'll buy you more pineapple lychee soda if you want! And those avocado crab stuffed onigiri!" Moriko added.

The was silence from the room, and no light filtered from under the door; perhaps she was gone? She didn’t have a fight scheduled for that night though.

Back
Top Bottom