- Sep 15, 2017
I wasn't sure if I should necro/revive the older, manga thread or not, so I settled for starting up a new one. I noticed the other didn't have many posts, but I hope there will be some kind of discussion on ongoing and completed manga here. ^o^
I'm reading. . .
- Kiss Him, Not Me and waiting for my copy of vol.12 from the library.
- One Piece, natch. Caught up, and I'm so anxious. >o<
- 7 Seeds, kind of behind. I'm very eager to see the end, and what Tamura-sensei does next.
- Yona of the Dawn. I was reading here and there in HanaYume, but now I just read the official, ShojoBeat release. I stumble across spoilers and get so anxious! TTATT
- Golden Kamuy and also following the official, Viz release. I adore it though! Aspira and Sugimoto are the best.
- Berserk. . . I mean. I'm waiting a while. Because I understand Miura's schedule, lol. Left on vol.37 though, I think?
- Kimi ni Todoke! Is my ship gonna happen or not!? Ayaneeee!
Recently finished. . .
- Black Bird. Was not expecting the turns it took and how it came out, but I adore it. It became a fave, though the ending could have been better.
- Sailor Moon, again. With each new stage in SeraMyu, and new arc of Crystal, I go back and re-read~.
- Orange. Wow. That got heavy, but it was amazing and very relateable.
What about you all~?
How are you feeling about ongoing stuff? Have any recommendations?