Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you reading?

Right now I'm rereading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe. It's been a while since I last read it and it's been making me laugh out loud.

I'm on Part 3 of A Crown of Mist and Fury after finishing A Court of Thorns and Roses and I am having all the feels. 😭 This series is so good!

[Edit to add: finished it 😭 ]

Last edited:
Loads of stuff, but I'm really trying to get started with 'The Well of Ascension' which is okay, but I don't get the Sanderson hype at the moment. I have it and the third book in the series in physical format so I kind of feel the obligation to read them.

Just finished 'Brainwyrms' and it was one hell of a ride. Possible RP inspiration, definately impactfull.

Next up is a reread of 'Authority'.

silver in the wood. such a good early fall read! thought it would be more on the folk horror side, but it’s mostly just folksy. i have been more into novellas lately, re-read night of the mannequins right before this one. will likely re-read nothing but blackened teeth after. went through a massive reading slump so novellas are really helping me get back into things!

Back
Top Bottom