Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Mara squirmed a little bit, feeling the tail of the vibrator resting inside of her. She could feel the nose part resting right against her sensitive clit too, already stimulating her just a tiny bit. She climbed up onto the bed after him, yelping when he suddenly turned on the vibrator. She was so shocked by it in fact that she lifted up the skirt and looked down to see it buzzing against her. "Oh my God," she murmured, squirming a little bit and twitching too. "I've...I've never worn one before, no..."

Dan snickered a little meanly when Mara looked down almost in horror. "Well," he started, carefully watching her twitch around. "Maybe this'll be the start of something fun," he teased, increasing the speed of the buzzing. "Come here," he requested, sauntering over to Mara and pressing his hands up against the bottom of her breasts. "I bet Ryan would love to hang on to the controller while you blow me," he teased, holding up the little remote.

Mara's heart was pounding so hard she thought it might explode out of her chest. She swallowed uneasily as he approached her, giving her his signature mean smirk. She whimpered a little bit as he touched her through the tight school-girl shirt, her chest heaving inside. Her eyes widened even more when he mentioned Ryan. "P-please," she murmured to him, "please don't let him do that,"

Dan leered a little at Mara, sliding his hands up over her cleavage that fairly spilled out of the blouse. "I said I'd consider not letting him touch you. Holding your pussy remote is different, isn't it baby? Are you trying to change our deal?" he asked teasingly, the buzzing sound from the vibrator filling the room. His hands left off her breasts and fell to his own waist, where they slowly loosened his belt and dropped his shorts to the floor.

Her face drained of color when Dan turned her own words back around at her. She swallowed again and looked away, speechless for a moment. Then she shook her head and sucked in a sharp breath. "No...I'm not trying to change our deal," she relented weakly, realizing just how good of a manipulator Dan really was. She squirmed even more as the vibrator caused her clit to engorge.

Dan nodded and smiled at her as she conceded his point, pressing the button that turned the vibrator off. "I think we should start with just you and I, though. Not because I'd refuse to let Ryan watch, but because I want you alone," he explained with a smirk. He leaned in and bit her neck before pushing her back onto the bed, gnawing at it a little bit before wrapping his arms around her body and rolling both their bodies over so Mara was on top. "You make a nice schoolgirl," he teased, looking up into her eyes. "The kind that opens her legs and fucks all the nice schoolboys," he chided, tracing his fingers over the bottom of her stomach.

She had the notion that she was on very thin ice with Dan right now. She knew that she'd seriously pissed him off earlier and she couldn't tell if he was still playing her now or if he was being genuine. Still, Mara breathed a little sigh of relief when he turned the vibrator off. She yelped just slightly when he pushed her back onto the bed and started biting her. On the one hand, him biting her made her unreasonably hot. On the other it made her nervous because he was getting her horny on purpose, she was sure. She sat on top of him as easily as she could, giving him a nervous smile. "I can be that for you," she whispered, "I'll open my legs and fuck whoever you want," she was trying to make amends with him too, though she wasn't sure if her offering something he already knew he could make her do would help.

Dan grinned, pleased that she'd willingly volunteer her willingness to fuck anyone at his behest. "Good girl," he commended her with a smirk, brushing some hair out of her face. "But I'll accept you just opening your legs for me now." He reached up and undid a button on her blouse, letting even more cleavage hand down almost in his face as Mara crouched over him. "That all could change, of course," he warned her, pausing before sliding his hand just slightly under the waistline of her short skirt. "But you seem like you want something," he teased. "I hope you didn't forgot what you'd promised me," he prodded her.

Despite how twisted Mara knew this whole thing was, a huge smile spread over her face when he told her that she was a good girl. She felt her her heart flutter a little and she felt like what he was making her do was more justified now. She shook her head and moved backwards, crawling down his legs until her upper torso was above his crotch. "I didn't forget," she purred to him, taking hold of the waistline of his boxers and tugging them down. "I can always wait for you,"

Mara's voice was sultry and sensual, and it was seemingly was the voice alone that made his cock stand up at attention through his boxers. When Mara pulled them down, his tan cock was left pointing directly up into the air, a vein prominent along the side, waiting for her warm mouth to sink down onto the shaft. "Wait, huh baby?" he chided. "So you're assuming that I'm gonna let you cum in time?" He shuffled around and touched his cock gently, teasingly pressing it up against her cheek and lip. "I think you should do more sucking and less thinking about cumming," he went on. "You know I'll give you what you need."

She still felt a tinge of anxiety when Dan pressed his cock to her cheek and lip. Sucking dick was still something she had difficulty with, despite the relative ease she'd been able to employ with Ryan that morning before he'd turned on her. She glanced down at his thick long cock and pondered it for a moment. She could easily say that she loved his cock, in as much as a woman could love a cock. Why was it then that she had such trouble putting it in her mouth? She didn't know. She gave it a soft lick on the head though, gently wrapping her lips around it. She glanced up at him and nodded her head, once again admitting that he was right and she was wrong.

Dan smiled a pleasured grin and let out a sigh when Mara touched her lips to his mouth. He knew she didn't like to give head, and that was actually one of the things that made it even better for him. He knew it was an act of total devotion when Mara willingly, even eagerly took his cock into her mouth. "Mmmm, that's it," he grunted, sliding his hands up and rubbing her temples. He couldn't resist the urge to pick up the remote and turn on the butterfly vibrator for a few seconds, shutting it off just as abruptly. "I thought you deserved a reward for a good start," he explained with a big smirk, settling his hands down into the sheets and waiting for her to make her next move.

She closed her eyes when he began to rub at her temples, loving the gentle feel of his big hands on the sides of her head. She sucked on him gently and lovingly, pushing her head down a little further so that a couple of inches were lodged in her mouth. She jumped at the feel of the vibrator, unsure of what to do, but then in the next instant it was off again. She let out a nervous giggle, she didn't think of that as much of a reward, but she wouldn't refute his thoughts. She took a deep breath and slid her mouth down further, her tongue undulating against his underside.

Dan writhed a little bit as Mara touched his sensitive underside with her tongue, deliciously massaging the most sensitive locations on his body. When she giggled from the vibration, it tickled him even more, and he gripped at the sheets and closed his eyes halfway. "Mmm, that's it," he moaned deeply, lifting just one hand up and massaging at one of Mara's big breasts through her top. But then, they were suddenly interrupted by the door. A blond head peeked around and then Ryan barged all the way in. "Bro, you didn't let me know about this?" he protested.

Mara had just started getting into pleasuring Dan when the door opened. She started bobbing her head up and down and massaging her tongue against him when she heard Ryan's voice. Her eyes flew open and she started to pull her head up when she remembered what Dan had said about making him look like a jackass. So she pushed her head down further on him and tried to suck a little harder for emphasis.

Dan had expected Mara to protest more vigorously when Ryan came in, but his heart actually swelled a little that Mara tried to make him look good in front of Ryan. But Ryan barging in, he wasn't happy about. Evidently because Ryan had been party to a threesome with Mara, he felt privileged to come on in anytime. "What the fuck?" Dan growled, obviously taking his friend by surprise. "I'm not trying to cut you out, but this is my time with her," he insisted. Ryan turned around about as sheepishly as possible for a man like himself, and quietly left. "Okay, dude. I'll be downstairs," he said as he closed the door. "Sorry," Dan sighed, dragging his fingers through Mara's dark hair. "You're... you're doing good," he encouraged her.

Mara's heart was beating furiously the entire time that Ryan was in the room. His mere presence made her so nervous that she had difficulty paying attention to Dan's cock. She took a couple of deep breaths, though, and went down even further, letting him just nudge into her throat. She sighed and let him in slowly, raising her eyes to look at him again. Her eyes were trusting now, in her mind he'd just protected her from Ryan despite how bitchy she'd been to him earlier.

Dan let his eyes meet Mara's and looked her over as she thanked him without a word. He'd taken the middle ground he thought, not completely alienating Ryan, but keeping this moment sacred between himself and Mara. He'd have to include Ryan somehow, but now he was simply enjoying the immense pleasure that Mara was giving him alone. He grunted and hooded his eyes when she took him inside her throat, his big chest heaving up and down as his cock started to throb, her pulsing throat squeezing and clenching at him, causing a tingle to ripple through all of his large frame as he groaned long and deep. "Ahhhhh, yeah," he grunted, rubbing his hands up and down her arms as she sucked at him.

She had to admit that whenever Dan showed signs that she was giving him pleasure, it made her happy. It made her want to please him more, and as she'd told him, he was the only one who'd ever been able to illicit that feeling from her. She bobbed her head up and down faster, now that Ryan was gone she felt that urge to please Dan once more. She sucked at him harder and squeezed his thigh gently, willing him to reach his peak.

Dan started to say something but was immediately silenced when Mara began bobbing faster. He didn't even remember what he was going to say, her movements were so powerful. He felt his cock begin to throb more violently as she milked him with her mouth, closing his eyes, but still able to see Mara's cute face bobbing on his member in his mind. Then, just when he though he might last a minute or two longer, Mara squeezed lovingly at his thigh. That pushed him over the edge and a short moment later his warm seed coursed through him and exploded forcefully inside her warm mouth, Dan's eyes suddenly opening and moaning at the ceiling in his deepest aroused voice as his sticky cum filled her mouth and spilled out a little bit.

She felt his cock start to throb and knew that he was going to blow at any moment. She pulled her head back a little bit, just in time for his cum to rocket out of his cock and down into her throat. It flooded her mouth and spilled out a little bit, but she managed to swallow most of it easily. She pulled her head off when she thought he was finished and lapped at his cock gently to clean it. She cleared her throat a little bit, the weird taste of the cum still plaguing her, though she tried not to make a big deal of it.

Dan sighed and let himself sink back into the bed, his body limp for a while as he recovered from the wonderful release that Mara had given him. "Mmmm," he sighed, squeezing at her shoulder as she dutifully cleaned all the sticky cum from his cock, doing quite a good job of it, in fact. He could tell she was a little grossed out by the experience, but she was learning and that was most important. "That was amaaazing," he told her glowingly, letting his head fall back onto the pillow. "But let me throw something out there, babe," he added.

After she'd cleaned his cock as sufficiently as she thought she needed to, Mara crawled up his body and laid down next to him, resting her head on his chest. Her short school-girl skirt was splayed up and her ass was bare, her breasts billowing out of the nearly completely unbuttoned shirt. She was glad to be back in Dan's good favor, she hated it when he was angry at her, even when she realized she was the cause of it. She glanced up at him and frowned a little though, "Yeah?" whatever he was implying sounding bad to her.

Dan held Mara in his chest, sliding his hands up and down her back as her breasts spilled out onto his moist skin. He looked up into her eyes while sliding one hand under her skirt and over her bare ass cheeks which didn't get any coverage from the g-string. "This was nice. But you know Ryan expects some more of you," he began delicately, continuing to rub at her. "But I'll be there this time," he promised.

"I...I..." she mumbled, her cheeks flushing immediately. She hated Ryan touching her. Hated it. And now Dan was telling her that she had to sleep with him again. Somewhere in her she knew that he was going to say that, that he would make her be with him again. But she still hated it. "Do I have to?" she whispered delicately.

Back
Top Bottom