Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

She giggled at him and wrinkled her nose at him. "Still hot for me? You're so silly," she said and her face broke out into a smile, "I kinda like you though." she stuck her tongue out at him and then took another big sip of the soda. She blinked a couple of times and shook her head, wondering why her head started to feel groggy. "I think I'm getting tired or something," she commented, not suspecting him for a second. She sighed and laid back against the sheets, which turned out to be a bad idea. She groaned and shook her head again, "Man...I am tired,"

Dan just nodded and kept rubbing at Mara's knee and hip as she nodded off. Once she was completely under the effects of the drug, Dan gently pushed her back into the sheets and kissed her forehead before getting up off the bed. He scurried off to the living room, where he found Ryan on the couch. "Dude," he called out. "I think it's your turn now," he told his friend with a grin. Together, they went back to the bedroom, where Dan picked Mara up by himself in his arms. "It's okay," he whispered to her as he carried her downstairs and set her down on the floor at the base of the banister.

She mumbled something nonsensical when Dan leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She was trying to think, but nothing would work in her head. She closed her eyes and just laid there like a vegetable when he left. She was mildly surprised when he came back, though all she did was open her eyes and mumble again. "Where are we going?" she mumbled, blinking her eyes a bunch of times again. When he set her down on the bottom step she kind of flopped over, one hand going to her forehead where she groaned again.

Dan just kissed Mara's forehead and kept his lips fixed there when she asked him the question, knowing she wouldn't realize if she received an answer or not. Dan stripped Mara's blouse off while Ryan tugged off her stockings, short skirt and panties. In a matter of moments, she was completely naked as she lay there at the foot of the stairs. "Here," Dan said to Ryan once that task was done, holding her arms up to the spindles supporting the banister. Ryan pulled out a set of handcuffs, yet another toy he'd brought along for the weekend, and snapped one cuff locked on Mara's wrist, ran the cuffs through the spindles, and then snapped on the other cuff, leaving her wrists only a few inches of movement away from the wooden spindles. "Sleep a little," Dan said softly, patting her cheek one she was stripped and cuffed to the railing. "Let's go," he said more loudly to Ryan. "Give her an hour or so. She'll start yelling for us once she's up again," he remarked as they headed into the living room to put the football game on.

Mara blinked her eyes a few times as they stripped her of her clothing, trying to comprehend what was going on. She felt jostled around and then felt a little cold, but that was about it for feeling. She grumbled something when she felt her arms lifted and then stay lifted, but she thought maybe she was just holding onto something that she couldn't feel. When Dan patted her cheek she tried to look at him, but just saw a fuzzy resemblance of him. She sighed and nodded her head as much as she could at his directive and gladly closed her eyes. She fell asleep almost immediately. When she woke about an hour later her head still felt groggy but she was aware of where she was.

"Dan?" she mumbled, trying to sit up, but unable to. "Dan!" she called out louder, realizing now that she was naked and tied to something. That was where her cognition ended.

Dan and Ryan didn't leave the couch for the next hour, save to replenish their beer bottles once they were drained. But Dan was listening for her cry the entire time. So when he heard his name faintly being called out from the other room, he popped up and made a hand gesture to Ryan to follow him, picking up a plastic cup on the way out to the foyer. Once in, Dan knelt on the cool tile floor in the foyer and set his cup on the ground, placing a hand on Mara's stomach. "Are you still sleepy?" he asked a little teasingly, rubbing his hand up and down her stomach. "Here, let me help you wake up?" he offered, stroking her cheek a couple times. Reaching down into his plastic cup, he took out a large ice cube that was only a little melted and plopped it suddenly down on Mara's stomach, rubbing it all around with his hand over her warm skin as Ryan watched.

Mara's foggy mind felt immediately relieved when she saw Dan come in to the foyer. She smiled as best she could at him, wanting so badly to reach out and stroke his face like he was stroking hers. But her hands were still immobile and she still didn't know why. She nodded when he asked her if she was still sleepy, "A little," she mumbled, squirming a bit when he rubbed her stomach. Suddenly she felt cold on her stomach and she whimpered, but there was little movement she could do without feeling dizzy.

Dan melted a little when he heard Mara's soft voice. The tone and timber was the same, even if she was completely groggy and half out of it. He realized that that he liked her voice. It wasn't overtly sexy or silky smooth. It was a regular voice, but it was distinctive to his woman, and that was a wonderful thing to him. But then he bore down and remembered the amazing fun he'd sketched out mentally for this evening. "See if this helps you wake up," he continued, slowly dragging the ice cube up and letting it rest on one of her nipples for a few seconds, letting the drips of melting water run down all over her large breast. Then, he made a line down her stomach and dragged the ice on top of her clit, still a little swollen from the pussy licking she had earlier, holding it there until it melted the rest of the way. "This should bring you to your senses a little," he teased. "I want you to be a little more with it when we tie your legs up to the top of the railing and expose you," he told her, curious if she'd respond to the threat of that extreme position.

Mara's mind started to clear more when he ran the ice cube up to her breasts and hardened her nipples. It cleared even more when he ran it back down her stomach and over her clit. Her hips bucked up a little bit and she shuddered, her sensitive clit not liking the assault of the cold ice. She furrowed her brows and shook her head, still a bit groggy but completely cognoscente now. "Why are you doing this to me?" she mumbled, not understanding why she was tied to the railing and naked on the bottom step.

"Mara," he answered, giving her a slightly disappointed look. "Don't you remember earlier? I gave you a really good time. Really good. And you said you'd give me a good time now," he explained. He removed his hand from her clit and rubbed his icy cold finger around her slit, finally sticking it inside a little once he'd played around some, feeling the sensation immediately come back to the finger from the inside of her hot love hole. "Pick up her legs," he told Ryan as he slowly withdrew his finger, enjoying the sight of Mara shuddering from the cold inside her. Dan went around and up three steps, where he grabbed Mara's ankles from Ryan and held them over the railing, causing her ass to face upward and her pussy and ass to be wide open for the taking. "We're going to tie your legs up too," he teased as Ryan held up a spreader bar. It clasped aronnd each ankle with a rod about two feet long in between to prevent her from closing her legs. Ryan clasped it around each ankle while Dan held her quivering legs, and then the entire far was fastened to the railing to hold it in place.

Mara was getting upset quickly. She cried out softly and squirmed when Dan shoved his icy finger up her vagina, immediately wanting to expel it. "Why like this?" she mumbled to him, pouting a little bit as they hoisted her up and forced her legs open. Her ass and pussy were expertly displayed to them, just waiting to be taken like always. "You know I'd let you do anything you want to me," she confessed, sounding a little wounded, "You don't have to tie me up to make me do it."

"Well," Dan reasoned, knowing what she said was true, "I just wanted to remind you of where we stand. You really gave me a hard time earlier about being tied up," he reminded her. "I wanted to do something a lot more softcore, just you and I," he explained. "But you had such an attitude about it. So I thought it would be better to do it this way," he taunted, letting go of her ankles and letting them strain against the railing. "We talked about this, remember? Getting your ass trained for me? You remember that, don't you?" he asked as he knelt in front of her. He picked another ice cube out of his cup and rubbed it all around her ass cheeks, before moving it squarely over her anus, where he pressed down and let some of the drops fall into her puckered asshole. "Maybe we'll start the training by putting an ice cube up there," he teased, keeping it firmly in place as it melted.

Mara's heart tightened when Dan reminded her about the fight they'd had earlier. She squirmed just a little bit and then heaved a sigh, blinking her ass as she was still a little groggy. What the hell had she gotten herself into? She thought she'd paid her penance by giving Dan some excellent head, but guess not. She whimpered when he rubbed the ice on her, her muscles tightening and shifting. She cried out completely when he placed the ice on her asshole, her entire body shuddering. "I'm sorrrry!" she pleaded.

Dan laughed and struggled to hold the ice against her quivering asshole while Mara's entire body shook. "I'm sure you are," he mocked. "But what's done is done. For now, you're doing this," Dan insisted. Once the cube had melted about halfway, he removed it from her anus and held it against one of her ass cheeks. He took a cool finger and lightly teased her numb asshole with it. Dan didn't plunge his finger inside her ass, but danced it all around the tight rosebud, teasing all around the outside with the very tip of his finger. "But, if you're reallllly sorry, maybe you can admit you need this reinforcement and go along with it," Dan offered as he pulled his index finger away. "Maybe you'll get to me and I'll go a little easier on you," he offered. "So if you're sorry, why don't you ask me to please begin your anal training?" he taunted, giving her ass a light slap.

There was a large part of Mara that just wanted to burst out into tears. Most of her was numb, though, from the roofie he'd slipped her earlier and she couldn't cry. She just heaved a couple of times and whimpered, eventually resigning to the fact that nothing was going to come out. She relaxed her body and hung her head, nodding a little. "Please begin my anal training, Dan," she asked him resignedly.

"Very good," Dan commended her as she whined and whimpered at his teasing, giving her a playful pat on the butt now. "Since you asked like such a good girl, I'll oblige you," he snickered, tracing the ice cube back over to her hole. With one hand, he spread her cheeks a little more so her asshole opened for it, and with the other, he used his finger to press the cube down inside her. Even though it was half-melted, he could visibly see the cube stretching out her tight asshole and making it quiver at the same time from the cold. "Tell me why your ass needs training," Dan continued. "Do you remember what the purpose is?" he pressed her.

When Dan pushed the ice cube inside of her ass her mouth dropped open but she didn't say anything. She sucked in a deep breath and then swallowed it, unable to make any noise. She breathed heavily a couple of times and then tried to pull herself together to answer his question. "I remember," she whimpered, "It's so...so...you can fuck...my ass...and not hurt me,"

Dan's heart raced as her body reacted to the ice cube being rammed up her ass. Of all the things Dan had done, this one was new for him. It was a real turn-on to see how a woman's body reacted to frozen water lodged in her rectum. He could tell it was all she could do to get the words out. As soon as she admitted the reason, he removed his finger from her, leaving the quickly diminishing cube to be swallowed up inside her. "Good," he commended her, rubbing her stomach with the other hand. He traced the hand up over her breast and lightly pinched at her still-hard nipple. "Are you looking forward to when I fuck your ass?" he taunted. "It'll be a while still, you know," he continued, even as Ryan started undoing his pants, knowing this was his cue. "Oh," Dan commented, noting her confused glare at Ryan's activity. "You know what comes after an ice cube, don't you?"

Sometimes Mara really liked it when Dan rubbed her stomach. But other times, like now, she hated it. It made her feel patronized and like a pet. In a lot of ways, she was his pet. He played with her and bathed her and fed her and then played with her more. What else did she mean to him? Nothing, probably. She didn't know what to say when he asked if she looked forward to his fucking her ass. She was going to have to fib. "Y-yes," she stammered, "I'm looking forward to it," but then when she saw Ryan unbuckle his pants her eyes grew wide. For a moment she forgot that she had agreed to him fucking her in the ass before Dan did. She nodded again, silently this time, she knew what he was going to do to her.

Dan solemnly looked into Mara's eyes as she spoke to him, unable to avoid seeing how she kept looking fearfully at Ryan, even in her groggy state. As Ryan slipped his boxers down to his ankles and knelt before her with a big sneer, Dan plucked another ice cube from his cup. "I'll distract you a little," Dan explained with a grin, the little smile covering the slight guilt that he felt for letting Ryan take his woman's ass. Slowly, he let the cube melt a little on her stomach, and then traced it along to her womanhood, where he dragged it up and down both sides of her slit, then over the opening while Ryan edged his hard cock right up to Mara's ass. "Your pussy is mine only now," he explained to her. "I've decided as far as I can help it, no other cock will enter," Dan announced, imagining that the talk and the ice on her pussy might distract her from what was impending at her other hole.

Dan's 'distracting' her only pissed Mara off, despite the fact that she was a little out of it. She didn't think that he was doing it to be nice to her. She thought he was doing it to make it worse for her. "Please don't," she pleaded with him, "I don't like the ice. It feels just as bad on me as Ryan does," she knew she was being a little blatant about Ryan, but her feelings regarding him had never been a secret. She could feel Ryan's cock perched against her asshole and her heart was beating wildly, but Dan's efforts were really just making it worse.

"What?" Ryan cried out in protest, cruelly grabbing a handful off her butt flesh and scrunching it up in his hand before Dan quickly motioned for him to stop it. "Bitches beg for this cock to please them," Ryan insisted, dragging his cock along her ass cheeks and over top of her pussy for effect. "You should be thanking me..." Dan took the ice away from her pussy and left it on Mara's stomach to melt. "Even though you were rude to Ryan, I'll give you a chance to help yourself because he was rude back," Dan explained coolly. "If you want to ask him to lube you, he'll do that before he touches you," Dan offered, nodding at Ryan to indicate he was serious.

Mara cried out when Ryan dug his fingernails into her ass and slapped his cock around her. He was such an asshole. If bitches begged for this cock, why did he have to assault Mara all the time? Why couldn't he go find a willing whore? She shook her head and gulped down another breath, grinding her teeth. Ryan fucking her ass was going to hurt either way. She didn't want any lube to make it better. The act itself was worse anyway. "No," she said definitively, "I don't want any lube. He wants to make me feel it anyway."

Dan frowned at thought about this for a moment. "I don't care. This is to train you, not to hurt you. Plus the lube helps you stretch," he explained. He wanted Mara to ask for it, but he was going to lube her anyway. He reached into the brown bag, which Ryan had brought nearby so everything was convenient, and removed the bottle of lube. Ryan grunted a little disappointedly and scooted aside, his conquest temporarily delayed. Dan quickly let some lube drip into her spread, presenting asshole, and then plunged a finger full of the gooey substance inside, so that her puckered hole was shiny and gooey once he removed the finger. No sooner had Dan stepped aside then Ryan, raring to go, scooted back over, let out a cry like a Banshee, and grabbed both ass cheeks, ramming his shaft inside. With the lube, he was able to get almost halfway in with one painful thrust, and pulled back a little before ramming hard with a second thrust, accompanied by a similar shout.

Mara actually smiled a little bit when Dan said that he didn't care and was going to lube her anyway. She liked that. He really didn't want her to get hurt. She didn't enjoy the feel of the gooey lube, but she liked the fact that he was doing it to save her from pain. She yelped a little when Ryan rushed forward and grabbed her ass cheeks, shoving himself inside so uncerimoniously. It hurt, yes, but the lube was certainly a help. Her toes curled under and she winced as he began to thrust inside of her, but she was managing pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom