Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

Dan frowned up at her and kept stroking her soft skin. "Of course not," he insisted. "But it'd mean a lot to me," he went on. He ignored her flushing cheeks and dragged his fingertips across her lower back. "After all.... I thought when he does your ass.... Well, you know, he's smaller," Dan explained. He'd never penetrated her that way, and he knew it would hurt Mara. But Ryan, she'd been able to take. "I'll be right there with you. I'd never let him hurt you," Dan promised, slapping her ass playfully to punctuate what he'd suggested. "Then... maybe it'd help you get ready to do something special with me," he offered with another devious smirk.

Mara started to squirm more when Dan laid out his plans to her. A piece of her wanted to ask him to stop touching her because he was upsetting her, but she knew that that wouldn't help and that she really liked it when he touched her anyway, even if he was just dragging his fingers across her back. "I don't like it when he touches my ass," she grumbled, looking away from him now. "I don't like it when anything goes up my ass,"

Dan snickered at her and wrapped his arms around Mara, rolling her over so he was on top again. He picked up the remote to her vibrator again and switched it on, deciding he wanted her pussy vibed while they had their conversation. He took her wrists and gently pinned them to the bed, pressing his face almost down to hers amidst the sound of the vibrating toy. "You don't like things up your tight ass?" he taunted. "What if it was my big cock?" he theorized. "Would you bend over and take my cock in your asshole?"

Mara smiled when he rolled them over, liking the feel of his bodyweight on her. But then he turned on the vibrator again. She squirmed a little bit and swallowed strangely, trying not to react too much to it. It made her want to grind her pussy though, since just Dan's presence made her a little horny. "I...I don't know," she muttered, knowing full well that he was doing this to her so that she would have a harder time refusing him. "I...I might bend over." she didn't want to just tell him that she would, then he'd win. Even though she definitely would.

Dan definitely wanted to fuck Mara's ass. That would be the final sign of his domination over her. "I think you would," he teased. "You'd bend right over and spread your little puckered asshole open wide for my cock," he continued with a smirk as the vibrator kept buzzing, the bottom tip feathering against her love hole. "But you know what? It'd hurt," he insisted. "I'd skewer your ass, and you know it. "I'm just using Ryan to get you trained to take me," he promised, releasing one wrist and stroking at her hair. "Because you don't even know how much I want to be intimate with you that way," he explained himself. "To show you what you mean to me. I just don't want to hurt you."

He was absolutely right. She would bend over and spread her ass for him if that was what he wanted. She looked at him with wide doe-like eyes as he stroked her hair, swallowing a couple of times as she tried not to whimper. The vibrator was making her wet and anxious. "But...but..." she tried to protest, even though he'd effectively melted her heart by explaining why he wanted her to let Ryan do it first. "But..I don't like it," she said again, unable to think of any other argument.

"It's okay, baby," he promised her, continuing to stroke her hair for a while before turning off the vibrator. He looked into her troubled, pretty eyes and smiled as her as reassuringly as possible. "Just think of the reason," he suggested. "Do it for me." He kissed her slowly and tenderly on the neck and then slid down along her body, pushing her white blouse up and kissing her stomach. "Let's get you out of this silly thing," he laughed, pushing her skirt up and sliding his hand over the front of the toy underwear and tugging at the vibrating part "Oh, you're all wet," he reacted when he touched her crotch. "Why didn't you say anything?"

Her eyes closed when Dan kissed her neck. He could be so sweet and gentle sometimes. She opened them again when he kissed at her stomach and pulled up her skirt. She smiled when he said he'd take off the vibrator. She was glad of that. She flushed a little when he brought up her wetness as if he hadn't known she would be that way. "We were talking," she said simply, "I...I didn't think it mattered."

Dan smirked and licked his lips when she explained herself. "You can tell me your pussy is wet anytime," he laughed. "That's one thing I'll never get tired of knowing about." He pushed her plaid skirt up and out of the way and then tugged the g-string down, revealing her pale, smooth mound. Slowly, he traced a finger up and down inside the folds of her moist slit and then leaned down, placing a long kiss right over her clit. "Spread your legs," he requested, slapping playfully at the inside of one thigh. "I can't just let you be all wet and horny with nothing to do about it."

If there was one thing that Mara absolutely loved, it was having her pussy licked. She grinned really big when he tugged the g-sting off and started to touch her. She felt like she could just jump and quiver from that alone. She groaned when he kissed her clit, her insides squeezing already. She spread her legs open wide, giggling as he slapped the inside of her thigh. "You're so good to me," she cooed to him, so anxious for him to go at her.

Dan laughed when Mara so eagerly spread her legs for his mouth. "Ohhh, I'm good to you now that I'm about to eat you out?" he teased playfully. He traced his tongue in a circle around the outer rim of her swollen clit and then grinned as he paused, resting his chin on her stomach. He looked up at her, the scent of her arousal in his nose as he ran his finger along the outer edge of her slit. "I'm gonna do some things to your cunt that toy could never do," he promised in a little growl, gently rubbing her pussy lips between two fingers.

She laughed at him and shook her head, "Well that...and you're always right," she breathed, resting her head back against the pillows, "Even when I think you're wrong," she shivered as he traced his tongue around her clit, her leg clenching a little. She glanced down at Dan again and smiled when he rested his chin on her. "Are youuu?" she cooed, "You do so many things to me that others could never do."

Dan grinned as Mara's leg twitched from what he was doing to her. He dove back down, holding her hips firmly against the bed and pressing his nose against her clit before extending his tongue again. He dragged it painfully slowly over the top of her clit, letting all the rough ridges tickle her sensitive pink bud. Leaving it alone once he'd stimulated her a little bit, he began slowly dragging his fully extended tongue up and down the length of her slit. "You like that?" he teased, tracing his fingertips over the smooth mound of skin just north of her clit. "Does it make your pussy wish something long and warm was inside?"

Dan was the king of tease. She sucked in a deep breath and held it for a moment as he teased her, running his tongue over her clit. She finally let go of her breath and whimpered, her entire body shuddering. "Ahhh," she moaned, nodding her head emphatically. She did like it. She loved it. He was making her absolutely need more. "Yesssss,"

Dan smirked up at Mara and slowed his motions down until she gave her answer. He pushed one leg up just enough to give her a little spank on one butt cheek, and then went back to work with a fervor. "I'm gonna give your pussy more, then," he promised as he dove back in. "Just like it needs." Now he gently rubbed at her clit with one thumb while he rolled up his tongue. Extending it fully he began to wriggle and push it inside her warm pussy as he started working her clit more vigorously. "Mmmm," Dan moaned, keeping her legs spread apart with his elbow as he let his tongue dart as deep as it could inside her love hole before starting to pulse, drawing it in and out rhythmically, able to taste her hot juices all over his taste buds, to feel her clenching inner muscles.

Mara almost felt as if she had transcended the earth. She'd never been eaten out so well in her entire life, she'd never been more hot, more throbbing than she was now. She was almost speechless with arousal. Her body quivered and writhed as he worked on her, her face turning a deep red color as her pleasure soared higher and higher and higher. "Ahrhhh," she managed, "I'm gonna...I'm gonna..."

Dan could feel Mara's skin getting warmer and feel her body wriggling. It was no secret that she was about to explode in ecstasy. He kept his tongue rolled up round and hard and continued to pulse at the depths of her warm hole as her writhing continued to escalate. Then, just as Mara was about to peak, he decided to quickly shift things up and give her a change in sensation. In a split second, he withdrew his tongue from her pussy and leaned his weight on her, pressing her legs back a little. He replaced his tongue with two fingers, which he thrust into her squeezing pussy, reaching even deeper than his tongue could have. At the same time he leaned into her swollen fleshy nub and began furiously licking at her clit, sucking it up in between his lips for a moment and twisting it around, knowing full well she wouldn't be able to take the sensation without losing it completely. Once the swollen nub was released, he squeezed her hips down to the bed and kept roughly licking over the top of it, determined to drive her to an incredibly heightened orgasm.

Mara was about to cum just from his regular licking of her. When she felt his fingers dive and curve inside of her, she felt as if her mind would explode as well as her orgasm. She shrieked her pleasure, her hips bucking up and her pussy squeezing the life out of his fingers. She whimpered, her toes curled, her hands balled into fists and she ground her teeth together. Her orgasm exploded powerfully and violently, her entire body shaking from it. She shook for a good ten seconds, her body finally falling down to the sheets as her chest heaved. That was probably the best orgasm Mara'd ever had.

Even Dan was barely prepared for what Mara went through. Her orgasm was like a full-on convulsion that seemed to go on forever. He didn't know a pussy could squeeze as hard as she did at his fingers, and he left them inside her until her inner muscles stopped working them, and kept licking her clit all throughout her powerful climax. He paused when she stopped crying out and looked down at Mara, her pussy every bit as red as her face from all the blood flow. He gave her nub a couple final laps with his long tongue, knowing it would be extremely sensitive after this climax. Finally, he pulled his two fingers out that had been plugging her up, and a stream of her warm juices flooded out right on the tails of his fingers. "What a mess you made," he teased with a laugh, crawling up and kissing her on the stomach. "Guess that was the old pillow princess inside you coming out again," he continued with a chuckle.

Mara whimpered and twitched as Dan lapped at her clit directly after her orgasm. IT felt like he was pressing a tazer to her and sending shocks up her body. She breathed hard for quite awhile, giving him a breathy laugh and smile when he called her a pillow princess. She heaved a big sigh and extended her hands to him, trying to grab at him, "Ohhh man," she laughed, "I didn't think what just happened was possible."

Dan laughed at her comment and continued to slide up along her, leaning his chest down on hers, which was still heaving at a moderate clip. Leaning, in, he nibbled at her neck and took both of her hands in his, squeezing them. "I doubt it'd be possible for anyone who doesn't know how to work a tight pussy like I do," he teased. "But you're my girl," he said a little more seriously, smiling and stroking her cheek. "You do things for me, and I do things for you," he explained, thinking ahead already of something he'd like her to do for him next. She wasn't going to like it, but he knew she wouldn't fight after what he'd just given her.

"Mmmm," she groaned and rolled onto her side. She snuggled herself right up to him, her breasts nearly billowing out of the school girl shirt. She skirt flopped over her pussy but most of her thighs were still bared. She sighed and buried her face in his chest, running her hand up and down his side gently. "I am your girl," she murmured, "Your girl. Yours."

Dan held her close and lay there for a while with Mara, just stroking the side of her head and letting her burrow in his chest. "I know, baby," he answered her when she expressed her devotion to him, reaching down and gently pinching at her thigh. "You are." After a while, he slid gradually away from her, still admiring her body in her disheveled, yet hot outfit. "I'm gonna get something to drink," he told her as he got up from bed. "I'll get you something too. This is warm," he explained, taking her soda from earlier away with him. Five minutes later, Dan was back, two glasses of soda in hand. What Mara couldn't know about the one he handed to her was that he'd stirred some power into it before leaving the kitchen. It was all part of what he had in mind next. After all, today was the last day of the trip. It was time to live a little.

Mara glanced at the soda when he mentioned it. She had forgotten about that. She would have drank the entire warm soda now if he told her to. She felt bad about not doing it either. She stretched out on the bed after he left, rearranging the skirt. She grabbed her original panties and pulled them on under the skirt and buttoned the top up as much as it would go before her breasts stopped it. She sat up when he came back in, "Hope you don't mind I redressed a little," she said with a smile, taking the glass and taking a deep sip of it, completely unaware of what was in it.

Dan smiled at Mara when he handed her the soda. She was more dressed, but still really sexy looking. It was incredibly hot to Dan to think that he'd just eaten this woman's pussy out. "Not at all," he told her. "Gotta say, you look really cute in that schoolgirl outfit. It's still making me hot for you." He sat down at sipped his own untainted drink and rubbed her knee, knowing in a matter of minutes, she'd be incredibly groggy. Too groggy to resist anything he and Ryan might want to do with her.

Back
Top Bottom