Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Nurse x Houdini)

"Whatever," he grunted, hopping off next to her. "Let's just go back. I was just trying to help you have a little fun with me. It's like I was gonna hurt you," he complained. "Just break through your shell a little more." He didn't want to give it to her too badly. After all, she'd just said she was his. "Is that so bad? Or you're afraid of giving yourself over to me?"

"Why do you keep trying to break me down?" she finally hissed at him, walking away from Dan when he jumped down. "Isn't what I already give you enough? Why do you keep having to ask more of me?" she folded her arms across her chest and sped up her walking, stumbling a little bit in the sand but trying to get ahead of him so he couldn't grab at her from behind. Now, for the first time in awhile, she was thinking that she really wanted to go home again.

"Look at yourself. You're going back to what you used to be? Is that was you want?" Dan spat back at her. "You want to be the bitch you were when you were with Shayne? Were you happy then?" he demanded. "Go ahead," he grumbled as she stumbled away from him in the sand. Despite her efforts, he strode after her and grabbed her by the shoulder, trying to spin her around. "Be a catty bitch who always has to get your way. I don't need it," he growled into her face.

She felt a lump rise up in her throat as Dan yelled at her. She growled when he grabbed at her shoulder and spun her. It took a moment, but he got her turned around. She looked up at him and furrowed her brows angrily. "And what are you? Don't you always have to have your way? You think you get that because you're a man?" she knew that he did, and she knew that he could talk her into thinking that too, but she wasn't going to admit to that unless he admitted it openly.

"Look inside yourself," he demanded, grabbing both shoulders and holding her. "Look beneath the controlling bitch. That's what you want, isn't it? You want a man to love you, but to have his way with you. To protect you, but take control." He paused and stared into her eyes for a moment to let his words sink in. Then, as if to punctuate his point, he suddenly let go of one shoulder and forced his hand down her pants, where he grasped at her crotch through her panties before taking the hand out and away from her squirming body just as quickly, knowing nobody had seen. "That's why I do it. Not because I need to. Because I know it's what you want. And what I want."

She tried to turn away or at least avert her eyes, but he wouldn't let her. He held her gaze and glared at her so hard that she knew that if she somehow managed to turn away he would hit her at the least. She trembled a little bit and the lump rose higher in her throat, making it nearly impossible for her to speak. She yelped instinctively when he shoved his hands down her pants and grabbed at her, but she still didn't move. She swallowed as hard as she could, trying to get the lump out of her throat. She balled her hands into fists and then groaned a little. He was right. He was always right. But she couldn't vocalize it. She just clenched her teeth and nodded.

Dan returned his hands to her shoulders when she nodded and didn't say another word. He could tell she was brewing inside, the way her muscles tensed and her throat clenched. He wanted to throw her down on the sand and show her what it meant to dominate her right then and there, but he couldn't do that on the public beach. Glancing around, he tugged her by the wrist toward the pier they'd been sitting on. He kicked his sandals off so they wouldn't get wet in the ankle-deep water under the pier, and kept tugging her in the direction of the shaded space underneath it. "Take off your flip flops," he told her. "And get on your knees under here," he demanded.

Her teeth remained clenched when he dragged her back towards the pier. She grumbled to herself when they went under it and he took off his shoes. She knew what he was going to make her do. "My jeans are going to get soaked," she complained when he told her to get on her knees in the water. She knew what he was trying to do, but she didn't appreciate it. "Can't we just go back to the house? I'll blow you there if that's what you want."

"Get down," he insisted, not angrily but not politely either. "I already have by shoes off. Plus this is more fun. You can crouch if you want," he offered, dropping his shorts to his ankles in a matter of seconds and feeling the cool air breeze over his cock. He'd let go of her wrist now and was watching her closely, but the rest of the compliance was obviously up to Mara.

"Come on, Dan," she insisted, giving him the classic woman look. "Why are you doing this? Why do you have to make it difficult like this? I'll blow you, just why do I have to get all wet to do it?" she was flustered by his actions, especially since he knew that she still had a 'thing' with giving head.

Dan was quickly getting annoyed by Mara's persistence in having her way on this one. He gave her an angry look and pulled his pants up. He was wary of using physical force in public, just to be on the safe side. "Come on, then," he growled angrily. "We'll have our fun at home instead," he told her, slipping his shoes back on and nodding at her in the direction of the beach house. "You want the house, we'll do the house," he concluded, a little bit of a devious tone in his voice.

Her face twisted at his devious tone and she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "What's that supposed to mean?" she questioned him, clearly irritated. "Why are you doing this? You think you have to reassert yourself over me, or something? You don't need to do that. I'm only resisting because you're being so ridiculous."

"No, no, it's fine," he answered, heading off ahead of her towards the house, leaving her standing there with arms folded. "Come on," he called back after her. "Let's go home like you wanted," he added, with no intention of stopping until he reached the house. She'd come, after all she had nowhere else to really go.

She stayed in the sand for a moment, just staring at him as he stormed away. After a second or two though, she quickly followed after him, running to catch up. "Dan. Dan. Dan!" she tried to grab his hand and make him look at her, or at least stop for her or something. "What is your problem?" she insisted, "I know there's something you're not telling me."

Dan strode along calmly as Mara grabbed at his hand. Finally, without breaking stride he looked over at her. "There isn't anything I'm not telling you. I think I'm being kind of nice considering how you made me look like a jackass a minute ago," he told her calmly, stewing inside a little at how she left him there with his pants down and refused to go down on him. He paused only when he got to the back steps up to the deck of the house, turning and forcing a smile, motioning for her to go ahead of him up to the house.

"No one even saw you," she insisted when he said that she had made him look like a jackass. "But I'm sorry if you felt that way," she said before she walked up the steps of the deck. There seemed to be something weird about Dan now. She knew that she had pissed him off, and she felt a little bad about that, but still. Mara didn't like that he always tried to have such a tight hold on her all the time. She grabbed hold of the doorknob to the house and turned it, about to step into the house.

Dan quietly followed her up the steps and through the sliding door. "I'm not talking about other people. I'm talking about me and you," he explained as he followed her in. He went into the kitchen first, where there was no sign of Ryan, and took out two cans of soda, pouring one into a glass for him and one for Mara. He placed hers onto the counter and took a long drink of his own, being fairly thirsty. "I have to check on something. Go ahead into my room when you're done," he told her. "I'm assuming you know I'll still take you up on your offer," he told her with a smirk.

She followed him into the kitchen, just standing there and watching as he poured the soda. She watched as he downed his and then left, not saying anything. She stared at the soda for a moment or two after he'd left and then sighed. She pushed the glass away and turned around, leaving the kitchen and the soda untouched. She padded up the stairs and went into his room. She flopped down onto the bed and buried her face in the pillow, prepared to suck him off when he came back, but she wasn't going to do anything to prep herself for it. She just hoped he wouldn't see the untouched soda and be angry that she wouldn't even drink the drink he told her to have.

Dan went into the living room closet before heading up to his bedroom, and took out yet another item that Ryan had purchased for the weekend. On the way back, he passed the kitchen and saw the soda, which he picked up and carried with him. He also popped his head into Ryan's room, where his friend was watching TV, and let him know they were back. A moment later, he opened the door to his bedroom and spotted Mara face-down in the pillow. "What's wrong?" he asked, curiosity more evident in his voice than concern. He set the drink down on the nightstand. "And I think you forgot this."

Mara lifted her head when Dan came in and shook her head, "Nothing, I was just waiting for you." she rolled over onto her back and sat up fully, glancing at the soda when he sat it down on the nightstand. She sighed a little and shrugged, "Yeah...I did forget it. Thanks," she mumbled and grabbed it, taking a deep sip from it and then setting it back down a little awkwardly.

Dan nodded at her when she rolled over. "I have something for you to wear when you suck me off," he explained, taking some articles of clothing out of the plastic bag. He laid it out on the bed, and when it came into shape, it was obviously a schoolgirl outfit. There was a short plaid skirt, a thin white button up shirt, and a pair of knee-high white stockings. "You like it?" he asked Mara with a grin. "I've imagined you in one of these. Now you can show me the real thing."

Mara's eyes grew wide when he said he had something for her to wear. Her eyes snapped over to the bag and she watched it carefully as he drew out the articles. It was classic school girl. She shivered a little bit and squirmed, thinking about how she'd gone to private school her entire life and had always worn outfits like that for school. "Um..." she started, but stopped herself. "O-okay," she said, sliding off the bed. She took her tank top on and started to pull the button up on, assuming that she would keep her underwear on too.

Dan smirked big when she started dressing. "You've got just the right assets for one of these," he told her with a lick of his lips. "But there's a kicker," he announced, drawing one more item out of the bag. It looked like a tight black g-string, except that on the front, instead of a little patch of fabric there was a little pink butterfly. "You'll take your panties off and put these on," he explained, holding them up in front of her with a smirk. "I'll have the remote, and when I turn it on, the nose of the butterfly will vibrate on your clit," Dan explained, touching the critical part of the toy. "And the tail," he continued, showing her that part, "will flutter around your pussy hole."

Mara's jaw dropped open when he revealed the toy to her. She stared at it for a moment, right in the midst of buttoning up a button on the shirt. She squirmed a little bit, her face reddening, but she nodded. "Al-alright," she murmured dismissively to him. She thought that she might deserve that anyway, she'd given him quite a bit of resistance. She finished buttoning up the shirt, her breasts nearly billowing out of the oxford. Then she lid her jeans off and peeled her panties off next. She stood there bared for a moment and then took the g-string and pulled it on. It felt weird having it on, but whatever. Then she grabbed the skirt and pulled that on too. She hopped back up on the bed and started rolling the stockings up her legs.

Dan smiled at Mara bared her pussy for a moment and slid the g-string on before her short skirt. "So you've never worn a vibrator before?" he teased her. "Maybe something like this out in public, so your man could vibe you under your clothes? Maybe we should try that sometime." He climbed up on the bed and gave her tightly wrapped breasts a long look. "Let me try it out," he taunted, lifting up the remote and turning the toy on at a low setting. "Can you feel that? Or does it need to be moved around, you slutty schoolgirl?"

Back
Top Bottom